Entrepreneurship and the theory of the firm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 58 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Witt, Ulrich, 1998. "Imagination and leadership - The neglected dimension of an evolutionary theory of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 161-177, April.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Fölster, Stefan & Lindberg, Thomas & Pousette, Tomas & Taymaz, Erol, 1990. "The Knowledge Based Information Economy," Working Paper Series 256, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- John O. Ogbor, 2000. "Mythicizing and Reification in Entrepreneurial Discourse: Ideology-Critique of Entrepreneurial Studies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 605-635, 07.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicolás S., 1945-, 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Working papers 1523-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Stein, Jeremy C, 1997.
" Internal Capital Markets and the Competition for Corporate Resources,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 111-33, March.
- Jeremy C. Stein, 1995. "Internal Capital Markets and the Competition for Corporate Resources," NBER Working Papers 5101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
- Klein, Benjamin & Crawford, Robert G & Alchian, Armen A, 1978. "Vertical Integration, Appropriable Rents, and the Competitive Contracting Process," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 297-326, October.
- Stewart C. Myers & Nicholas S. Majluf, 1984. "Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions When Firms Have InformationThat Investors Do Not Have," NBER Working Papers 1396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amar Bhide, 1990. "Reversing Corporate Diversification," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 3(2), pages 70-81.
- Peter G. Klein & Joseph T. Mahoney & Anita McGahan & Christos N. Pitelis, 2010.
"Toward a Theory of Public Entrepreneurship,"
DRUID Working Papers
10-07, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Grichnik, Dietmar & Smeja, Alexander & Welpe, Isabell, 2010. "The importance of being emotional: How do emotions affect entrepreneurial opportunity evaluation and exploitation?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 15-29, October.
- Thierry Burger-helmchen & Patrick Llerena, 2008. "A case study of a creative start-up: governance, communities and knowledge management," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 125-146.
- Minniti, Maria & Lévesque, Moren, 2008. "Recent developments in the economics of entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 603-612, November.
- Katsuya Takii, 2008.
"Entrepreneurial Competition and Its Impact on the Aggregate Economy,"
OSIPP Discussion Paper
08E010, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Katsuya Takii, 2009. "Entrepreneurial competition and its impact on the aggregate economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 1-18, May.
- Davison, Jane, 2010. "[In]visible [in]tangibles: Visual portraits of the business élite," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 165-183, February.
- Vera Catarina Rocha, 2012. "The entrepreneur in economic theory: from an invisible man toward a new research field," FEP Working Papers 459, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Daisuke Oyama & Yasuhiro Sato & Takatoshi Tabuchi & Jacques‐François Thisse, 2011.
"On the impact of trade on the industrial structures of nations,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 7(1), pages 93-109, 03.
- OYAMA, Daisuke & SATO, Yasuhiro & TABUCHI, Takatoshi & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "On the impact of trade on the industrial structures of nations," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2342, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Polona Tominc & Miroslav Rebernik, 2007. "Growth Aspirations and Cultural Support for Entrepreneurship: A Comparison of Post-Socialist Countries," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 239-255, March.
- Nada Kobeissi, 2010. "Gender factors and female entrepreneurship: International evidence and policy implications," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Evangelia ZIKOU & Paraskevi GATZIOUFA & Aikaterini SARRI, 2012. "Social Entrepreneurship In Times Of Economic Austerity: A Sparkle Of Light For The Economies In Crisis?," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 11(1), pages 53-65.
- Bellandi, Marco & Lombardi, Silvia, 2012. "Specialized markets and Chinese industrial clusters: The experience of Zhejiang Province," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 626-638.
- Lee, Jaeho & Slater, Jim, 2007. "Dynamic capabilities, entrepreneurial rent-seeking and the investment development path: The case of Samsung," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 241-257, September.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Bytchkova, Maria & Estrin, Saul, 2011.
"Institutions and Entry: A Cross-Regional Analysis in Russia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5504, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruno, Randolph & Bytchkova, Maria & Estrin, Saul, 2011. "Institutions And Entry: A Cross-Regional Analysis In Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 8283, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christos N. Pitelis & David J. Teece, 2010.
"Cross-border market co-creation, dynamic capabilities and the entrepreneurial theory of the multinational enterprise,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 1247-1270, August.
- Pitelis, Christos & Teece, David, 2010. "Cross-border Market Co-creation, Dynamic Capabilities and the Entrepreneurial Theory of the Multinational Enterprise," MPRA Paper 23301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bijman, Jos & Doorneweert, Bart, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, Collective Entrepreneurship and the Producer-Owned Firm," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43960, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Daskalopoulou, Irene & Petrou, Anastasia, 2010. "Entrepreneurial growth expectations and information flows in networks," MPRA Paper 22663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pitelis, Christos & Teece, David, 2009. "The (new) nature and essence of the firm," MPRA Paper 24317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.