Entrepreneurship and the theory of the firm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 58 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John O. Ogbor, 2000. "Mythicizing and Reification in Entrepreneurial Discourse: Ideology-Critique of Entrepreneurial Studies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 605-635, 07.
- Witt, Ulrich, 1998. "Imagination and leadership - The neglected dimension of an evolutionary theory of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 161-177, April.
- Klein, Benjamin & Crawford, Robert G & Alchian, Armen A, 1978. "Vertical Integration, Appropriable Rents, and the Competitive Contracting Process," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 297-326, October.
- Stein, Jeremy C, 1997.
" Internal Capital Markets and the Competition for Corporate Resources,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 111-33, March.
- Jeremy C. Stein, 1995. "Internal Capital Markets and the Competition for Corporate Resources," NBER Working Papers 5101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Fölster, Stefan & Lindberg, Thomas & Pousette, Tomas & Taymaz, Erol, 1990. "The Knowledge Based Information Economy," Working Paper Series 256, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicolás S., 1945-, 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Working papers 1523-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Amar Bhide, 1990. "Reversing Corporate Diversification," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 3(2), pages 70-81.
- Stewart C. Myers & Nicholas S. Majluf, 1984. "Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions When Firms Have InformationThat Investors Do Not Have," NBER Working Papers 1396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bijman, Jos & Doorneweert, Bart, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, Collective Entrepreneurship and the Producer-Owned Firm," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43960, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Daskalopoulou, Irene & Petrou, Anastasia, 2010. "Entrepreneurial growth expectations and information flows in networks," MPRA Paper 22663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter G. Klein & Joseph T. Mahoney & Anita McGahan & Christos N. Pitelis, 2010.
"Toward a Theory of Public Entrepreneurship,"
DRUID Working Papers
10-07, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Pitelis, Christos & Teece, David, 2010.
"Cross-border Market Co-creation, Dynamic Capabilities and the Entrepreneurial Theory of the Multinational Enterprise,"
23301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christos N. Pitelis & David J. Teece, 2010. "Cross-border market co-creation, dynamic capabilities and the entrepreneurial theory of the multinational enterprise," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 1247-1270, August.
- Katsuya Takii, 2008.
"Entrepreneurial Competition and Its Impact on the Aggregate Economy,"
OSIPP Discussion Paper
08E010, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Katsuya Takii, 2009. "Entrepreneurial competition and its impact on the aggregate economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 1-18, May.
- Polona Tominc & Miroslav Rebernik, 2007. "Growth Aspirations and Cultural Support for Entrepreneurship: A Comparison of Post-Socialist Countries," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 239-255, March.
- Vera Catarina Rocha, 2012. "The entrepreneur in economic theory: from an invisible man toward a new research field," FEP Working Papers 459, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pitelis, Christos & Teece, David, 2009. "The (new) nature and essence of the firm," MPRA Paper 24317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nada Kobeissi, 2010. "Gender factors and female entrepreneurship: International evidence and policy implications," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Evangelia ZIKOU & Paraskevi GATZIOUFA & Aikaterini SARRI, 2012. "Social Entrepreneurship In Times Of Economic Austerity: A Sparkle Of Light For The Economies In Crisis?," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 11(1), pages 53-65.
- Minniti, Maria & Lévesque, Moren, 2008. "Recent developments in the economics of entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 603-612, November.
- OYAMA, Daisuke & SATO, Yasuhiro & TABUCHI, Takatoshi & THISSE, Jacques-François, .
"On the impact of trade on the industrial structures of nations,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2342, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Daisuke Oyama & Yasuhiro Sato & Takatoshi Tabuchi & Jacques‐François Thisse, 2011. "On the impact of trade on the industrial structures of nations," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 7(1), pages 93-109, 03.
- Bruno, Randolph & Bytchkova, Maria & Estrin, Saul, 2011.
"Institutions And Entry: A Cross-Regional Analysis In Russia,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8283, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Bytchkova, Maria & Estrin, Saul, 2011. "Institutions and Entry: A Cross-Regional Analysis in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 5504, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bellandi, Marco & Lombardi, Silvia, 2012. "Specialized markets and Chinese industrial clusters: The experience of Zhejiang Province," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 626-638.
- Grichnik, Dietmar & Smeja, Alexander & Welpe, Isabell, 2010. "The importance of being emotional: How do emotions affect entrepreneurial opportunity evaluation and exploitation?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 15-29, October.
- Davison, Jane, 2010. "[In]visible [in]tangibles: Visual portraits of the business élite," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 165-183, February.
- Thierry Burger-helmchen & Patrick Llerena, 2008. "A case study of a creative start-up: governance, communities and knowledge management," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 125-146.
- Lee, Jaeho & Slater, Jim, 2007. "Dynamic capabilities, entrepreneurial rent-seeking and the investment development path: The case of Samsung," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 241-257, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.