Competition and Market Processes in a Simulation Model of the Swedish Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 67 (1977)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1993. "Endogenous Economic Growth through Selection," Working Paper Series 397, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Aug 1994.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Johansson, Dan & Taymaz, Erol, 2004.
"Simulating the New Economy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 289-314, September.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1992. "The Theory of the Firm and the Theory of Economic Growth: An essay on the economics of institutions, competition and the capacity of the political system to cope with unexpected change," Working Paper Series 349, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 2005. "The nature of economic change and management in a new knowledge based information economy," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 428-456, October.
- Michael Neugart & Matteo G. Richiardi, 2012. "Agent-based models of the labor market," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 125, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- R. Antonietti, 2005. "The role of general and firm-specific training for new technology adoption and economic growth: a critical review," Working Papers 538, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Johansson, Dan & Taymaz, Erol, 2005. "Firm Tunrover and the Rate of Macroeconomic Growth - Simulating the Macroeconomic Effects of Schumpeterian Creative Destruction," Ratio Working Papers 66, The Ratio Institute.
- Taymaz, Erol, 1993. "A Calibration Algorithm for Micro-Simulation Models," Working Paper Series 374, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Taymaz, Erol, 1992. "The Limits of Policy Making: An Analysis of the Consequences of Boundedly Rational Government Using the Swedish Micro-to-Macro Model (MOSES)," Working Paper Series 333, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2012. "Entrerpreneurial Catch Up And New Industrial Competence Bloc Formation In The Baltic Sea Region," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 279, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1998. "From plan to markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 49-68, January.
- Ballot, Gerard & Taymaz, Erol, 2001. "Training policies and economic growth in an evolutionary world," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 311-329, September.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Lindberg, Thomas, 1986. "Economic Growth and the Dynamics of Wage Determination: A Micro Simulation Study of the Stability Consequences of Deficient Variation in Factor Prices and Micro Structures," Working Paper Series 170, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Aug 1988.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 2004. "Ignorant Actors in the Resource Rich World of the Knowledge Based Economy - On Rational Management in an Experimentally Organized Economy (EOE)," Ratio Working Papers 47, The Ratio Institute.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1989. "The Economics of Coordination, Innovation, Selection and Learning: A Theoretical Framework for Research in Industrial Economics," Working Paper Series 235, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto & Mauro, Gallegati, 2013. "Financial Regulation in an Agent Based Macroeconomic Model," MPRA Paper 51013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.