Flexicurity as a Policy Agenda
AbstractThis paper looks at Flexicurity as a European policy agenda among others.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by HAL in its series Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) with number hal-00635042.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published, CESifo DICE Report, 2008, 4, 3-8
Note: View the original document on HAL open archive server: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00635042
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/
Other versions of this item:
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anxo, Dominique & Erhel, Christine, 2006.
"Irreversibility of time, reversibility of choices? The Life-Course foundations of the Transitional Labour Markets approach,"
CAFO Working Papers
2006:7, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- Dominique Anxo & Christine Erhel, 2006. "Irreversibility of time, reversibility of choices ? The Life-Course foundations of the transitional labour markets approach," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00118881, HAL.
- Dominique Anxo & Christine Erhel, 2006. "Irreversibility of time, reversibility of choices ? The Life-Course foundation of the transitional labour markets approach," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r06058, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- repec:ilo:esbook:ebook7 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.