Flexicurity as a Policy Agenda
AbstractThis paper looks at Flexicurity as a European policy agenda among others.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 6 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Arbeitsmarktpolitik; Arbeitsmarktflexibilisierung; Arbeitnehmerschutz; Ideologie; Wirtschaftspolitische Wirkungsanalyse; Welt; Flexicurity; Labour market policy; Labour market flexibility; Employment protection legislation; Ideology; Economic policy analysis; World;
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Auer & Bernard Gazier, 2008. "Flexicurity as a Policy Agenda," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00635042, HAL.
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dominique Anxo & Christine Erhel, 2006.
"Irreversibility of time, reversibility of choices ? The Life-Course foundations of the transitional labour markets approach,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Dominique Anxo & Christine Erhel, 2006. "Irreversibility of time, reversibility of choices ? The Life-Course foundation of the transitional labour markets approach," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r06058, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Anxo, Dominique & Erhel, Christine, 2006. "Irreversibility of time, reversibility of choices? The Life-Course foundations of the Transitional Labour Markets approach," CAFO Working Papers 2006:7, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- repec:ilo:esbook:ebook7 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.