Price Commitment in Search Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 9309.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
pricing ; economic models;
Other versions of this item:
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search, Learning, and Information
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ken Binmore & Ariel Rubinstein & Asher Wolinsky, 1986. "The Nash Bargaining Solution in Economic Modelling," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(2), pages 176-188, Summer.
- Peters, Michael, 1991. "Ex Ante Price Offers in Matching Games Non-steady States," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1425-54, September.
- Arnold Michael A. & Pénard Thierry, 2007.
"Bargaining and Fixed Price Offers: How Online Intermediaries are Changing New Car Transactions,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-27, June.
- Michael A. Arnold & Thierry Pénard, 2007. "Bargaining and Fixed Price Offers: How Online Intermediaries are Changing New Car Transactions," Working Papers 07-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Rosén, Åsa, 1997.
"Fixed or Flexible? Wage Setting in Search Equilibrium,"
Working Paper Series
1997:17, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Tore Ellingsen & Asa Rosen, 2003. "Fixed or Flexible? Wage-setting in Search Equilibrium," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 70(278), pages 233-250, 05.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Rosén, Åsa, 1997. "Fixed or Flexible? Wage Setting in Search Equilibrium," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 185, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ellingsen, T. & Rosen, A., 1997. "Fixed or Flexible? Wage Setting in Search Equilibrium," Papers 1997-17, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Andrea Galeotti, 2004. "Consumers Networks and Search Equilibria," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-075/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Camera, G. & Delacroix, A., 2001. "Bargaining or Price Posting?," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1147, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Bouckaert, Jan, 2002. "Bargaining in markets with simultaneous and sequential suppliers," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 319-334, July.
- Ben R. Craig & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2005.
"State-dependent pricing, inflation, and welfare in search economies,"
0504, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Craig, Ben & Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2008. "State-dependent pricing, inflation, and welfare in search economies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 441-468, April.
- Galeotti, Andrea, 2005.
"Consumers networks and search equilibria,"
1225, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Helmut Bester & J?sef S?ovics, .
"Delegated Bargaining And Renegotiation,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
440.99, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Koye Somefun, 2001. "Posted Offer versus Bargaining: An Example of how Institutions can Facilitate Learning," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 79, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez & Zsolt Sandor & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2008. "Nonparametric Estimation of the Costs of Non-Sequential Search," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-102/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- McAdams, David & Schwarz, Michael, 2007. "Who pays when auction rules are bent?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1144-1157, October.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Rosen, Åsa, 1994. "Skill or Luck? Search Frictions and Wage Differentials," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 1, Stockholm School of Economics.
- David McAdams & Michael Schwarz, 2007. "Credible Sales Mechanisms and Intermediaries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 260-276, March.
- Camera, Gabriele & Delacroix, Alain, 2003.
"Trade Mechanism Selection in Markets with Frictions,"
Purdue University Economics Working Papers
1166, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Gabriele Camera & Alain Delacroix, 2004. "Trade Mechanism Selection in Markets with Frictions," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(4), pages 851-868, October.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C., 1996. "Essays in Competition with Product Differentiation and Bargaining in Markets," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73592, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.