Tow Essays On Political Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 8909.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
political economy ; business cycles ; elections ; financial market;
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1981. "Output, the Stock Market, and Interest Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 132-43, March.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1984. "Government Ideology and Re-election Efforts," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 213-31, June.
- Minford, Patrick & Peel, David, 1982. "The political theory of the business cycle," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 253-270.
- Nordhaus, William D, 1975. "The Political Business Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 169-90, April.
- Kenneth Rogoff & Anne Sibert, 1988.
"Elections and Macroeconomic Policy Cycles,"
NBER Working Papers
1838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frey, Bruno S & Ramser, Hans-Jurgen, 1976. "The Political Business Cycle: A Comment," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 553-55, October.
- Tabellini, Guido, 1988.
"Domestic Politics and the International Coordination of Fiscal Policies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
226, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tabellini, Guido, 1990. "Domestic politics and the international coordination of fiscal policies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3-4), pages 245-265, May.
- Guido Tabellini, 1988. "Domestic Politics and the International Coordination of Fiscal Policies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 529, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Abel, Andrew B & Blanchard, Olivier J, 1983.
"An Intertemporal Model of Saving and Investment,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 675-92, May.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1989. "The Political Economy of Overvaluation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 850-55, September.
- Alesina, Alberto, 1987. "Macroeconomic Policy in a Two-party System as a Repeated Game," Scholarly Articles 4552531, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- MacRae, C Duncan, 1977. "A Political Model of the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(2), pages 239-63, April.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1987. "Optimal Government Policy in a Small Open Economy with Rational Expectations and Uncertain Election Outcomes," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(2), pages 469-91, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.