The political theory of the business cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 17 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ploeg, F. van der, 1989.
"Two essays on political economy,"
1989-9, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2011.
"Political Economy: Success or Failure?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3684, CESifo Group Munich.
- Matthews, Kent & Minford, Patrick & Naraidoo, Ruthira, 2006.
"Vicious and Virtuous Circles - The Political Economy of Unemployment in Interwar UK and USA,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2006/25, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Nov 2006.
- Matthews, Kent & Minford, Patrick & Naraidoo, Ruthira, 2008. "Vicious and virtuous circles -- The political economy of unemployment in interwar UK and USA," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 605-614, September.
- Matthews, Kent & Minford, Patrick & Naraidoo, Ruthira, 2008. "Vicious and Virtuous Circles - The Political Economy of Unemployment in Interwar UK and USA," CEPR Discussion Papers 6839, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ruthira Naraidoo & Patrick Minford & Kent Matthews, 2006. "Vicious and Virtuous Circles - the Political Economy of Unemployment in Interwar UK and USA," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/08, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Matthews, Kent & Minford, Patrick & Naraidoo, Ruthira, 2006. "Vicious and Virtuous Circles - The Political Economy of Unemployment in Interwar UK and USA," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Gertrudes Saúde Guerreiro & António Caleiro, 2003. "Explaining the Election Results in Portugal: A Spatial Econometrics Point of View," ERSA conference papers ersa03p523, European Regional Science Association.
- Delavari, Majid & Mohammadali, Hanieh & Naderi, Esmaeil & Gandali Alikhani, Nadiya, 2011. "The sources of Iran's Business Cycles," MPRA Paper 46756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Price, Simon, 1997. " Political Business Cycles and Macroeconomic Credibility: A Survey," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 92(3-4), pages 407-27, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.