The Political Economy of Overvaluation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 99 (1989)
Issue (Month): 397 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ellis, Christopher J. & Thoma, Mark A., 1996. "The implications for an open economy of partisan political business cycles: Theory and evidence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 635-651, April.
- Huizinga, Harry, 1995. "The political economy of price ceilings for necessities," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 443-454, August.
- Saqib, Omar F., 2003.
"An Investigation into the 1999 Collapse of the Brazilian Real,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 56(2), pages 193-206.
- Omar F. Saqib, 2002. "An Investigation into the 1999 Collapse of the Brazilian Real," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 304, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1997.
"Real exchange rate misalignment and redistribution,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73813, Tilburg University.
- Huizinga, Harry, 1997. "Real exchange rate misalignment and redistribution," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 259-277, February.
- Huizinga, H., 1994. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment and Redistribution," Papers 9490, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1994. "Real exchange rate misalignment and redistribution," Discussion Paper 1994-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ploeg, F. van der, 1989.
"Two essays on political economy,"
1989-9, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.