Renewable Energy Strategies for Indian Power Sector
AbstractSpecific policy issues linked to renewable energy development with recommendations for future strategies and measures have been discussed in the article. [CSH WP no. 3]
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by eSocialSciences in its series Working Papers with number id:1715.
Date of creation: Oct 2008
Date of revision:
Note: Institutional Papers
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.esocialsciences.org
India; Indian; power; energy sector; strategies; development; renewable;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter J. G. Pearson & Roger Fouquet, 1996. "Energy Efficiency, Economic Efficiency and Future CO2 Emissions from the Developing World," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 135-160.
- McGowan, Francis, 1991. "Controlling the greenhouse effect The role of renewables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 110-118, March.
- Jagadeesh, A., 2000. "Wind energy development in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh, India Institutional dynamics and barriers -- A case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 157-168, March.
- Hall, D. O., 1991. "Biomass energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 711-737, October.
- Grubb, M. J., 1990. "The cinderella options a study of modernized renewable energy technologies part 1-A technical assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 525-542.
- Grubb, M. J., 1990. "The cinderella options : A study of modernized renewable energy technologies Part 2-Political and policy analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 711-725, October.
- Miller, Damian & Hope, Chris, 2000. "Learning to lend for off-grid solar power: policy lessons from World Bank loans to India, Indonesia, and Sri Lanka," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 87-105, February.
- Jackson, Tim & Oliver, Mark, 2000. "The viability of solar photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 983-988, November.
- Naidu, B. S. K., 1996. "Indian scenario of renewable energy for sustainable development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 575-581, June.
- Banerjee, Nandini & Taplin, Roslyn, 1998. "Climate change, electricity generation and environmental sustainability: India and the Ganges Region," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(13), pages 989-1000, November.
- Rajsekhar, B. & Van Hulle, F. & Jansen, J. C., 1999. "Indian wind energy programme: performance and future directions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 669-678, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.