The viability of solar photovoltaics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 28 (2000)
Issue (Month): 14 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andersson, Bjorn A. & Jacobsson, Staffan, 2000. "Monitoring and assessing technology choice: the case of solar cells," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 1037-1049, November.
- Oliver, M. & Jackson, T., 1999. "The market for solar photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 371-385, July.
- Fthenakis, Vasilis M., 2000. "End-of-life management and recycling of PV modules," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 1051-1058, November.
- Spooner, E. D. & Morphett, D. & Watt, M. E. & Grunwald, G. & Zacharias, P., 2000. "Solar Olympic village case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 1059-1068, November.
- Oliver, M. & Jackson, T., 2000. "The evolution of economic and environmental cost for crystalline silicon photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 1011-1021, November.
- Alsema, E. A. & Nieuwlaar, E., 2000. "Energy viability of photovoltaic systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 999-1010, November.
- Sims, Geoffrey P., 1991. "Hydroelectric energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 776-786, October.
- Green, M. A., 2000. "Photovoltaics: technology overview," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 989-998, November.
- Audenaert, Amaryllis & De Boeck, Liesje & De Cleyn, Sven & Lizin, Sebastien & Adam, Jean-Franois, 2010. "An economic evaluation of photovoltaic grid connected systems (PVGCS) in Flanders for companies: a generic model," Working Papers 2010/16, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- La Gennusa, Maria & Lascari, Giovanni & Rizzo, Gianfranco & Scaccianoce, Gianluca & Sorrentino, Giancarlo, 2011. "A model for predicting the potential diffusion of solar energy systems in complex urban environments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5335-5343, September.
- Faulin, Javier & Lera, Fernando & Pintor, Jesus M. & Garcia, Justo, 2006. "The outlook for renewable energy in Navarre: An economic profile," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2201-2216, October.
- Thiam, Djiby Racine, 2011. "An energy pricing scheme for the diffusion of decentralized renewable technology investment in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4284-4297, July.
- Thavasi, V. & Ramakrishna, S., 2009. "Asia energy mixes from socio-economic and environmental perspectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4240-4250, November.
- Shukla P R & Debyani Ghosh & P V Ramana & Amit Garg, 2008. "Renewable Energy Strategies for Indian Power Sector," Working Papers id:1715, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.