The quiet (energy) revolution : Analysing the dissemination of photovoltaic power systems in Kenya
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 24 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grubb, M. J., 1990. "The cinderella options : A study of modernized renewable energy technologies Part 2-Political and policy analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 711-725, October.
- Chaurey, Akanksha & Kandpal, Tara Chandra, 2010. "Assessment and evaluation of PV based decentralized rural electrification: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2266-2278, October.
- Hasan, M.H. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Nur, Hadi, 2012. "A review on energy scenario and sustainable energy in Indonesia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 2316-2328.
- Janosch Ondraczek, 2011.
"The Sun Rises in the East (of Africa): A Comparison of the Development and Status of the Solar Energy Markets in Kenya and Tanzania,"
FNU-195, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised 04 Mar 2011.
- Janosch Ondraczek, 2012. "The Sun Rises in the East (of Africa): A Comparison of the Development and Status of the Solar Energy Markets in Kenya and Tanzania," Working Papers FNU-197, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised 27 Jan 2012.
- Lay, Jann & Ondraczek, Janosch & Stoever, Jana, 2013.
"Renewables in the energy transition: Evidence on solar home systems and lighting fuel choice in Kenya,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 350-359.
- Janosch Ondraczek & Jann Lay & Jana Stoever, 2012. "Renewables in the energy transition - Evidence on solar home systems and lighting fuel choice in Kenya," Working Papers FNU-198, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University.
- Lay, Jann & Ondraczek, Janosch & Stöver, Jana, 2012. "Renewables in the energy transition: Evidence on solar home systems and lighting fuel choice in Kenya," HWWI Research Papers 121, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Jann Lay & Janosch Ondraczek & Jana Stoever, 2012. "Renewables in the Energy Transition: Evidence on Solar Home Systems and Lighting-Fuel Choice in Kenya," GIGA Working Paper Series 198, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Komatsu, Satoru & Kaneko, Shinji & Ghosh, Partha Pratim, 2011. "Are micro-benefits negligible? The implications of the rapid expansion of Solar Home Systems (SHS) in rural Bangladesh for sustainable development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4022-4031, July.
- Byrne, John & Shen, Bo & Wallace, William, 1998. "The economics of sustainable energy for rural development: A study of renewable energy in rural China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 45-54, January.
- Gunther Bensch & Jörg Peters & Maximiliane Sievert, 2012. "Fear of the Dark? – How Access to Electric Lighting Affects Security Attitudes and Nighttime Activities in Rural Senegal," Ruhr Economic Papers 0369, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Miller, Damian & Hope, Chris, 2000. "Learning to lend for off-grid solar power: policy lessons from World Bank loans to India, Indonesia, and Sri Lanka," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 87-105, February.
- Ondraczek, Janosch, 2013. "The sun rises in the east (of Africa): A comparison of the development and status of solar energy markets in Kenya and Tanzania," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 407-417.
- Harish, Santosh M. & Iychettira, Kaveri K. & Raghavan, Shuba V. & Kandlikar, Milind, 2013. "Adoption of solar home lighting systems in India: What might we learn from Karnataka?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 697-706.
- Rebane, Kaja L. & Barham, Bradford L., 2011. "Knowledge and adoption of solar home systems in rural Nicaragua," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3064-3075, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.