Comparison of options for distributed generation in India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanagawa, Makoto & Nakata, Toshihiko, 2008. "Assessment of access to electricity and the socio-economic impacts in rural areas of developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2016-2029, June.
- Buchholz, Thomas S. & Volk, Timothy A. & Luzadis, Valerie A., 2007. "A participatory systems approach to modeling social, economic, and ecological components of bioenergy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6084-6094, December.
- Palit, Debajit & Malhotra, Ramit & Kumar, Atul, 2011. "Sustainable model for financial viability of decentralized biomass gasifier based power projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 4893-4901, September.
- Paul J. Burke, 2010.
"Income, resources, and electricity mix,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
636, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Zerriffi, Hisham & Wilson, Elizabeth, 2010. "Leapfrogging over development? Promoting rural renewables for climate change mitigation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1689-1700, April.
- Kanagawa, Makoto & Nakata, Toshihiko, 2007. "Analysis of the energy access improvement and its socio-economic impacts in rural areas of developing countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 319-329, April.
- Cust, J. & Singh, A. & Neuhoff, K., 2007. "Rural Electrification in India: Economic and Institutional aspects of Renewables," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0763, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Purohit, Pallav & Michaelowa, Axel, 2007. "CDM potential of bagasse cogeneration in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4779-4798, October.
- Sam Shrank, 2008. "Another Look at Renewables on Indiaâ€™s Sagar Island," Working Papers id:1619, eSocialSciences.
- Oda, Hisaya & Tsujita, Yuko, 2011. "The determinants of rural electrification: The case of Bihar, India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3086-3095, June.
- Chaurey, Akanksha & Kandpal, Tara Chandra, 2010. "Assessment and evaluation of PV based decentralized rural electrification: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2266-2278, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.