Renewable energy resources and technologies in Nigeria: present situation, future prospects and policy framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change.
Volume (Year): 6 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grubb, M. J., 1990. "The cinderella options a study of modernized renewable energy technologies part 1-A technical assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 525-542.
- Nebojša Nakićenović & Nadejda Victor & Tsuneyuki Morita, 1998. "Emissions Scenarios Database and Review of Scenarios," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 95-131, December.
- McGowan, Francis, 1991. "Controlling the greenhouse effect The role of renewables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 110-118, March.
- Christian Ifeanyi ENETE & Michael Oloyede ALABI, 2011. "Potential Impacts of Global Climate Change on Power and Energy Generation," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(6), pages 14, October.
- Fadare, D.A., 2010. "The application of artificial neural networks to mapping of wind speed profile for energy application in Nigeria," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 934-942, March.
- Gujba, H. & Mulugetta, Y. & Azapagic, A., 2011. "Power generation scenarios for Nigeria: An environmental and cost assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 968-980, February.
- Gujba, H. & Mulugetta, Y. & Azapagic, A., 2010. "Environmental and economic appraisal of power generation capacity expansion plan in Nigeria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5636-5652, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.