Learning to lend for off-grid solar power: policy lessons from World Bank loans to India, Indonesia, and Sri Lanka
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 28 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dipak Jain & Vijay Mahajan & Eitan Muller, 1991. "Innovation Diffusion in the Presence of Supply Restrictions," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 83-90.
- Havens, A Eugene & Flinn, William, 1975. " Green Revolution Technology and Community Development: The Limits of Action Programs," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(3), pages 469-81, April.
- Agarwal, Bina, 1983. "Diffusion of rural innovations: Some analytical issues and the case of wood-burning stoves," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 359-376, April.
- Acker, Richard H & Kammen, Daniel M, 1996. "The quiet (energy) revolution : Analysing the dissemination of photovoltaic power systems in Kenya," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 81-111, January.
- Drennen, Thomas E & Erickson, Jon D & Chapman, Duane, 1996. "Solar power and climate change policy in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 9-16, January.
- Foley, G., 1995. "Photovoltaic Applications in Rural Areas of the Developing World," Papers 304, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Hasan, M.H. & Muzammil, W.K. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Jannifar, A. & Hasanuddin, I., 2012. "A review on the pattern of electricity generation and emission in Indonesia from 1987 to 2009," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3206-3219.
- Pallav Purohit & Axel Michaelowa, 2008. "CDM potential of SPV lighting systems in India," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 23-46, January.
- Chaurey, Akanksha & Kandpal, Tara Chandra, 2010. "Assessment and evaluation of PV based decentralized rural electrification: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2266-2278, October.
- Shukla P R & Debyani Ghosh & P V Ramana & Amit Garg, 2008. "Renewable Energy Strategies for Indian Power Sector," Working Papers id:1715, eSocialSciences.
- Nepal, Rabindra, 2011. "The roles and potentials of renewable energy in less-developed economies," MPRA Paper 31878, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Jun 2011.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & D'Agostino, Anthony L. & Jain Bambawale, Malavika, 2011. "The socio-technical barriers to Solar Home Systems (SHS) in Papua New Guinea: "Choosing pigs, prostitutes, and poker chips over panels"," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1532-1542, March.
- Cust, J. & Singh, A. & Neuhoff, K., 2007. "Rural Electrification in India: Economic and Institutional aspects of Renewables," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0763, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nepal, Rabindra, 2012. "Roles and potentials of renewable energy in less-developed economies: The case of Nepal," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 2200-2206.
- Hasan, M.H. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Nur, Hadi, 2012. "A review on energy scenario and sustainable energy in Indonesia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 2316-2328.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.