Alternatives to coal and candles: wind power in China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 28 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Foley, G., 1995. "Photovoltaic Applications in Rural Areas of the Developing World," Papers, World Bank - Technical Papers 304, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Byrne, John & Shen, Bo & Wallace, William, 1998. "The economics of sustainable energy for rural development: A study of renewable energy in rural China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 45-54, January.
- Smith, Kirk R. & Shuhua, Gu & Kun, Huang & Daxiong, Qiu, 1993. "One hundred million improved cookstoves in China: How was it done?," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 941-961, June.
- Cabraal, A. & Cosgrove-Davies, M. & Schaeffer, L., 1996. "Best Practices for Photovoltaic Household Electrification Programs: Lessons from Experiences in Selected Countries," Papers, World Bank - Technical Papers 324, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Zhou, Wei & Lou, Chengzhi & Li, Zhongshi & Lu, Lin & Yang, Hongxing, 2010. "Current status of research on optimum sizing of stand-alone hybrid solar-wind power generation systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 380-389, February.
- Laia Ferrer-MartÃ & Rafael Pastor & G. CapÃ³ & Enrique Velo, 2011. "Optimizing microwind rural electrification projects. A case study in Peru," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 127-143, May.
- Jing Li & Wei Wei & Ji Xiang, 2012. "A Simple Sizing Algorithm for Stand-Alone PV/Wind/Battery Hybrid Microgrids," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 5307-5323, December.
- Wolde-Ghiorgis, W., 2002. "Renewable energy for rural development in Ethiopia: the case for new energy policies and institutional reform," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 30(11-12), pages 1095-1105, September.
- Martinot, Eric, 2001. "World bank energy projects in China: influences on environmental protection," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 581-594, June.
- Lewis, Joanna I. & Wiser, Ryan H., 2007. "Fostering a renewable energy technology industry: An international comparison of wind industry policy support mechanisms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1844-1857, March.
- Lema, Adrian & Ruby, Kristian, 2007. "Between fragmented authoritarianism and policy coordination: Creating a Chinese market for wind energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3879-3890, July.
- Ferrer-MartÃ, L. & Domenech, B. & GarcÃa-Villoria, A. & Pastor, R., 2013. "A MILP model to design hybrid windâ€“photovoltaic isolated rural electrification projects in developing countries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 226(2), pages 293-300.
- Liu, Wen-Qiang & Gan, Lin & Zhang, Xi-Liang, 2002. "Cost-competitive incentives for wind energy development in China: institutional dynamics and policy changes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 753-765, July.
- Lam, J.C.K. & Woo, C.K. & Kahrl, F. & Yu, W.K., 2013. "What moves wind energy development in China? Show me the money!," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 423-429.
- Gosens, Jorrit & Lu, Yonglong, 2013. "From lagging to leading? Technological innovation systems in emerging economies and the case of Chinese wind power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 234-250.
- Gosens, Jorrit & Lu, Yonglong & Coenen , Lars, 2013. "Clean-tech Innovation in Emerging Economies: Transnational Dimensions in Technological Innovation System Formation," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy 2013/10, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.