Social indicators and other income statistics using the EUROMOD baseline: a comparison with Eurostat and National Statistics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research in its series EUROMOD Working Papers with number EM1/03.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 2003
Date of revision:
Publication status: published
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RAB Butler Building, University of Essex, Wivenhoe Park, Colchester, ESSEX C04 3SQ
Phone: +44 (0)1206 872957
Fax: +44 (0)1206 873151
Web page: https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/euromod/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sutherland Holly, 2002. "Indicators for Social Inclusion in the European Union: the Impact of Policy Changes and the Use of Microsimulation Models," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 117-120.
- Herwig Immervoll & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2003.
"Imputation of Gross Amounts from Net Incomes in Household Surveys. An Application using EUROMOD,"
- Immervoll, Herwig & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2001. "Imputation of gross amounts from net incomes in household surveys: an application using EUROMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Sutherland, Holly, 2001. "EUROMOD: an integrated European benefit-tax model: final report," EUROMOD Working Papers EM9/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Dayal N & Gomulka J & Mitton L & Sutherland H, 2000. "Enhancing Family Resources Survey income data with expenditure data from the Family Expenditure Survey: data comparisons," Microsimulation Unit Research Notes MU/RN/40, Microsimulation Unit at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Redmond,Gerry & Sutherland,Holly & Wilson,Moira, 1998. "The Arithmetic of Tax and Social Security Reform," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521632249, October.
- Sutherland, Holly & Immervoll, Herwig & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 1999. "An introduction to EUROMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM0/99, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Atkinson, Tony & Cantillon, Bea & Marlier, Eric & Nolan, Brian, 2002. "Social Indicators: The EU and Social Inclusion," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199253494.
- Callan, Tim & Sutherland, Holly, 1997. "The impact of comparable policies in European countries: Microsimulation approaches," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 627-633, April.
- Sutherland, Holly, 1991. "Constructing a Tax-Benefit Model: What Advice Can One Give?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 37(2), pages 199-219, June.
- Horacio Levy & Magda Mercader-Prats & Mercedes Planas, 2001. "An Introduction to ESPASIM: A Microsimulation Model to Assess Tax-Benefit Reforms in Spain," Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 4(1), September.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Groves).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.