Indicators for Social Inclusion in the European Union: the Impact of Policy Changes and the Use of Microsimulation Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Società editrice il Mulino in its journal Politica economica.
Volume (Year): (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seppo Sallila, 2010. "Using Microsimulation to Optimize an Income Transfer System Towards Poverty Reduction," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 13(1), pages 1.
- repec:ese:emodwp:em3-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ese:emodwp:em6-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ese:emodwp:em1-03 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ese:emodwp:em3-02 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.