Indicators for social inclusion in the European Union: how responsive are they to macro-level changes?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research in its series EUROMOD Working Papers with number EM3/02.
Date of creation: 01 Dec 2002
Date of revision:
Publication status: published
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RAB Butler Building, University of Essex, Wivenhoe Park, Colchester, ESSEX C04 3SQ
Phone: +44 (0)1206 872957
Fax: +44 (0)1206 873151
Web page: https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/euromod/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Herwig Immervoll, 2003.
"The Impact of Inflation on Income Tax and Social Insurance Contributions in Europe,"
- Immervoll, Herwig, 2000. "The impact of inflation on income tax and social insurance contributions in Europe," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/00, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Immervoll, H., 2000. "Fiscal Drag - An Automatic Stabiliser?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0025, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sutherland Holly, 2002. "Indicators for Social Inclusion in the European Union: the Impact of Policy Changes and the Use of Microsimulation Models," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 117-120.
- Sutherland, Holly, 2001. "EUROMOD: an integrated European benefit-tax model: final report," EUROMOD Working Papers EM9/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Herwig Immervoll & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2003.
"Imputation of Gross Amounts from Net Incomes in Household Surveys. An Application using EUROMOD,"
- Immervoll, Herwig & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2001. "Imputation of gross amounts from net incomes in household surveys: an application using EUROMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Sutherland, Holly & Piachaud, David, 2001. "Reducing Child Poverty in Britain: An Assessment of Government Policy 1997-2001," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(469), pages F85-101, February.
- Olivier Bargain & Karina Doorley, 2009.
"In-work Transfers in Good Times and Bad - Simulations for Ireland,"
200930, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bargain, Olivier & Doorley, Karina, 2009. "In-Work Transfers in Good Times and Bad: Simulations for Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 4644, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew Sharpe, 2004. "Literature Review of Frameworks for Macro-indicators," CSLS Research Reports 2004-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Andrew Sharpe & Jeremy Smith, 2005. "Measuring the Impact of Research on Well-being: A Survey of Indicators of Well-being," CSLS Research Reports 2005-02, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Callan, Tim & Keeney, Mary J. & Nolan, Brian & Maitre, Bertrand, 2004. "Why is Relative Income Poverty so High in Ireland?," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS53.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Groves).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.