A basic income for Europe's children?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research in its series EUROMOD Working Papers with number EM4/06.
Date of creation: 01 Sep 2006
Date of revision:
Publication status: published
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RAB Butler Building, University of Essex, Wivenhoe Park, Colchester, ESSEX C04 3SQ
Phone: +44 (0)1206 872957
Fax: +44 (0)1206 873151
Web page: https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/euromod/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anthony Barnes Atkinson, 2005.
"EUROMOD and the Development of EU Social Policy,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research
467, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Callan, Tim & Sutherland, Holly, 1997. "The impact of comparable policies in European countries: Microsimulation approaches," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 627-633, April.
- Atkinson, Tony, et al, 2002. "Microsimulation of Social Policy in the European Union: Case Study of a European Minimum Pension," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(274), pages 229-43, May.
- Immervoll, Herwig & Levy, Horacio & Lietz, Christine & Mantovani, Daniela & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Sutherland, Holly & Verbist, Gerlinde, 2006.
"Household Incomes and Redistribution in the European Union: Quantifying the Equalising Properties of Taxes and Benefits,"
Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies
184, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Immervoll, Herwig & Levy, Horacio & Lietz, Christine & Mantovani, Daniela & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Sutherland, Holly & Verbist, Gerlinde, 2005. "Household Incomes and Redistribution in the European Union: Quantifying the Equalising Properties of Taxes and Benefits," IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) 1824, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kristian Orsini & Amadéo Spadaro, 2005.
"Sharing resources within the household: a multi-country microsimulation analysis of the determinants of intrahousehold "strategic weight" differentials and their distributional outcomes,"
PSE Working Papers, HAL
- repec:ese:emodwp:em9-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ese:emodwp:em0-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ese:emodwp:em6-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Horacio Levy & Manos Matsaganis & Holly Sutherland, 2013.
"Towards a European Union Child Basic Income? Within and between country effects,"
International Journal of Microsimulation, Interational Microsimulation Association,
Interational Microsimulation Association, vol. 1(6), pages 63-85.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Groves).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.