Child-targeted tax-benefit reform in Spain in a European context: a microsimulation analysis using EUROMOD
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research in its series EUROMOD Working Papers with number EM2/03.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 2003
Date of revision:
Publication status: published
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RAB Butler Building, University of Essex, Wivenhoe Park, Colchester, ESSEX C04 3SQ
Phone: +44 (0)1206 872957
Fax: +44 (0)1206 873151
Web page: https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/euromod/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sutherland, Holly, 2001. "Reducing child poverty in Europe: what can static microsimulation models tell us?," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Mike Brewer, 2001. "Comparing in-work benefits and the reward to work for families with children in the US and the UK," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 22(1), pages 41-77, January.
- Sutherland, Holly & Piachaud, David, 2001. "Reducing Child Poverty in Britain: An Assessment of Government Policy 1997-2001," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(469), pages F85-101, February.
- Sutherland, Holly & Immervoll, Herwig & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 1999. "An introduction to EUROMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM0/99, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bruce Bradbury & Markus Jantti, 1999. "Child Poverty across Industrialized Nations," Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series iopeps99/70, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Pedro Mira & Namkee Ahn, 2001. "Job bust, baby bust?: Evidence from Spain," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 505-521.
- Immervoll, Herwig & Sutherland, Holly & de Vos, Klaas, 2000. "Child poverty and child benefits in the European Union," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/00, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Matsaganis, Manos & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Levy, Horacio & Coromaldi, Manuela & Mercader-Prats, Magda & Rodrigues, Carlos Farinha & Toso, Stefano & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2005.
"Child Poverty and Family Transfers in Southern Europe,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1509, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matsaganis, Manos & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Levy, Horacio & Coromaldi, Manuela & Mercader-Prats, M. & Rodrigues, Carlos Farinha & Toso, Stefano & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2004. "Child poverty and family transfers in Southern Europe," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/04, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Anthony Barnes Atkinson, 2005.
"EUROMOD and the Development of EU Social Policy,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
467, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lietz, Christine & Mantovani, Daniela, 2006. "Lessons from building and using EUROMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/06, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Groves).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.