Testing For R Versus R-1 Cointegrating Vectors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh in its series Discussion Papers with number 1995-10.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2008.
"Nonparametric Cointegration Analysis of Fractional Systems With Unknown Integration Orders,"
1174, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Nielsen, Morten Ørregaard, 2010. "Nonparametric cointegration analysis of fractional systems with unknown integration orders," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 170-187, April.
- Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2009. "Nonparametric Cointegration Analysis of Fractional Systems With Unknown Integration Orders," CREATES Research Papers 2009-02, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Mototsugu Shintani, 2000.
"A Simple Cointegrating Rank Test Without Vector Autoregression,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0044, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Shintani, Mototsugu, 2001. "A simple cointegrating rank test without vector autoregression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 337-362, December.
- Hubrich, Kirstin & Lütkepohl, Helmut & Saikkonen, Pentti, 1998.
"A review of systemscointegration tests,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1998,101, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Giovanni Urga & Lorenzo Trapani, 2004.
"Cointegration Versus Spurious Regression In Heterogeneous Panels,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004
74, Royal Economic Society.
- Giovanni Urga & Lorenzo Trapani, 2004. "Cointegration versus Spurious Regression in Heterogeneous Panels," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 266, Econometric Society.
- Yongcheol Shin & Andy Snell, 2006.
"Mean group tests for stationarity in heterogeneous panels,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 9(1), pages 123-158, 03.
- Yongcheol Shin & Andy Snell, 2004. "Mean Group Tests for Stationarity in Heterogenous Panels," ESE Discussion Papers 107, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Mark J. Holmes & Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Is there long-run convergence of regional house prices in the UK?," Working Papers 05_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Panagiotis Reppas & Efthymios Tsionas & Dimitris Christopoulos, 2001. "European common stochastic long-run trends," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 74(2), pages 119-130, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gina Reddie).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.