Inflation and Capital Gains Taxes in a Small Open Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics in its series Departmental Working Papers with number _119.
Date of creation: May 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Other versions of this item:
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Zhang, Guang-Jia, 2000. "Inflation and capital gains taxes in a small open economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 195-208, July.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Altig & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1991.
"Inflation, personal taxes, and real output: a dynamic analysis,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 547-579.
- Altig, David & Carlstrom, Charles T, 1991. "Inflation, Personal Taxes, and Real Output: A Dynamic Analysis," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 547-71, August.
- David Altig & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1991. "Inflation, personal taxes, and real output: a dynamic analysis," Working Paper 9102, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Yip, C.K. & Wang, P., 1989.
"Alternative Approaches To Money And Growth,"
8-89-4, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Nancy L. Stokey & Sergio Rebelo, 1993.
"Growth Effects of Flat-Rate Taxes,"
NBER Working Papers
4426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1996. "Nobel Lecture: Monetary Neutrality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(4), pages 661-82, August.
- Paul Gomme & Jeremy Greenwood, 1992.
"On the cyclical allocation of risk,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
71, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Gomme, P. & Greenwood, J., 1992. "On the Cyclical Allocation of Risk," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9205, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Gomme, P. & Greenwood, J., 1993. "On the Cyclical Allocation of Risk," RCER Working Papers 355, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Edward C. Prescott, 1986.
"Theory ahead of business cycle measurement,"
102, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Edward C. Prescott, 1986. "Theory ahead of business cycle measurement," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall, pages 9-22.
- Prescott, Edward C., 1986. "Theory ahead of business-cycle measurement," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 11-44, January.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Protopapadakis, Aris, 1983. "Some Indirect Evidence on Effective Capital Gains Tax Rates," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(2), pages 127-38, April.
- Seyhun, H Nejat & Skinner, Douglas J, 1994. "How Do Taxes Affect Investors' Stock Market Realizations? Evidence from Tax-Return Panel Data," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67(2), pages 231-62, April.
- Imrohoroglu, Ayse, 1992. "The welfare cost of inflation under imperfect insurance," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 79-91, January.
- Leung, C.K.Y., 2001.
"Productivity Growth, Increasing Income Inequality and Social Insurance: The Case of China?,"
e-01-2, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Yui Leung, Charles Ka, 2001. "Productivity growth, increasing income inequality and social insurance: the case of China?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 395-408, December.
- John D. Stiver, 2003. "Endogenous Financing and the Long Run Impact of Money Growth on Output and Prices," Working papers 2003-36, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Gavin, William T. & Kydland, Finn E. & Pakko, Michael R., 2007.
"Monetary policy, taxes, and the business cycle,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1587-1611, September.
- William T. Gavin & Finn E. Kydland & Michael R. Pakko, 2006. "Monetary policy, taxes and the business cycle," Working Papers 2004-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael R. Pakko & William T. Gavin & Finn E. Kydland, 2004. "Monetary Policy, Taxes, and the Business Cycle," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 32, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael R. Pakko & William T. Gavin & Finn E. Kydland, 2005. "Monetary Policy, Taxes, and the Business Cycle," 2005 Meeting Papers 265, Society for Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.