Effects of Capital Gains Taxation on Life-Cycle Investment and Portfolio Management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 42 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zoran Ivkovich & James Poterba & Scott Weisbenner, 2004.
"Tax-Motivated Trading by Individual Investors,"
NBER Working Papers
10275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shoven, John B. & Sialm, Clemens, 2004.
"Asset location in tax-deferred and conventional savings accounts,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 23-38, January.
- John B. Shoven & Clemens Sialm, 1999. "Asset Location in Tax-Deferred and Conventional Savings Accounts," NBER Working Papers 7192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Adam Wantz, 1992.
"A Tax-Based Test of the Dividend Signaling Hypothesis,"
NBER Working Papers
4244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernheim, B Douglas & Wantz, Adam, 1995. "A Tax-Based Test of the Dividend Signaling Hypothesis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 532-51, June.
- Gavin, William T. & Kydland, Finn E. & Pakko, Michael R., 2007.
"Monetary policy, taxes, and the business cycle,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1587-1611, September.
- Michael R. Pakko & William T. Gavin & Finn E. Kydland, 2004. "Monetary Policy, Taxes, and the Business Cycle," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 32, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael R. Pakko & William T. Gavin & Finn E. Kydland, 2005. "Monetary Policy, Taxes, and the Business Cycle," 2005 Meeting Papers 265, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- William T. Gavin & Finn E. Kydland & Michael R. Pakko, 2006. "Monetary policy, taxes and the business cycle," Working Papers 2004-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Richard Green & Burton Hollifield, 2000.
"The Personal Tax Advantage of Equity,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1611, Econometric Society.
- Alex Michaelides & Francisco Gomes & Valery Polkovnichenko, 2006.
"Wealth Accumulation and Portfolio Choice with Taxable and Tax-Deferred Accounts,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
23, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gomes, Francisco J & Michaelides, Alexander & Polkovnichenko, Valery, 2005. "Wealth Accumulation and Portfolio Choice with Taxable and Tax-Deferred Accounts," CEPR Discussion Papers 4852, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- V. V. Chari & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2005.
"Business Start-ups, The Lock-in Effect, and Capital Gains Taxation,"
784828000000000439, UCLA Department of Economics.
- V. V. Chari & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2003. "Business Start-ups, the Lock-in Effect, and Capital Gains Taxation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000222, David K. Levine.
- Ricardo O. Cavalcanti & Andrés Erosa, 2007. "A theory of capital gains taxation and business turnover," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 477-496, September.
- Douglas A. Shackelford, 2002.
"Intertemporal Tax Discontinuities,"
Journal of Accounting Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 205-222, 03.
- David Joulfaian, 2005.
"Choosing Between Gifts and Bequests: How Taxes Affect the Timing of Wealth Transfers,"
NBER Working Papers
11025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joulfaian, David, 2005. "Choosing between gifts and bequests: How taxes affect the timing of wealth transfers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(11-12), pages 2069-2091, December.
- James M. Poterba, 2001. "Taxation and Portfolio Structure: Issues and Implications," NBER Working Papers 8223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.