On the Economics of Vanishing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics in its series Departmental Working Papers with number _099.
Date of creation: Jun 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bergstrom, T.C. & Stark, O., 1993.
"How Altruism Can Prevail in an Evolutionary Environment,"
93-01, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C & Stark, Oded, 1993. "How Altruism Can Prevail in an Evolutionary Environment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 149-55, May.
- Ted Bergstrom & Oded Stark, . "How Altruism Can Prevail in an Evolutionary Environment," Papers _024, University of Michigan, Department of Economics.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom & Oded Stark, 1994. "How Altruism Can Prevail in an Evolutionary Environment," Microeconomics 9401001, EconWPA.
- SAVVATEEV, Alexei & STARK, Oded, 2005. "An evolutionary explanation for the propensity to migrate," CORE Discussion Papers 2005038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Stark, Oded & Behrens, Doris A. & Wang, Yong, 2008.
"On the Evolutionary Edge of Migration as an Assortative Mating Device,"
6316, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Oded Stark & Doris Behrens & Yong Wang, 2009. "On the evolutionary edge of migration as an assortative mating device," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 95-109, February.
- Oded Stark & Doris Behrens, 2010.
"An evolutionary edge of knowing less (or: On the ‘curse’ of global information),"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 77-94, January.
- Stark, Oded & Behrens, Doris A., 2009. "An Evolutionary Edge of Knowing Less (or: On the "Curse" of Global Information)," Discussion Papers 49924, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.