Probabilistic values for bicooperative games
AbstractThe present paper develops some general conditions under which we analize the bicooperative games introduced by Bilbao (2000). We define the probabilistic values for these games and observe in detail the axioms that characterize such values. Following the work of Weber (1988), these axioms are sequentially introduced observing how they have repercussions on the probabilistic value expression. Also, we introduce the compatible-order values and show the relationship between these values and the efficiency values such that their components are probabilistic values.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centro de Estudios Andaluces in its series Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces with number E2004/54.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Bicooperative games; Probabilistic values; Compatible-order values;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-22 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pradeep Dubey & Robert J. Weber, 1977.
"Probabilistic Values for Games,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University
471, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert J. Weber, 1977. "Probabilistic Values for Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 471R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- MoshÊ Machover & Dan S. Felsenthal, 1997. "Ternary Voting Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 335-351.
- Jesús Mario Bilbao & Julio R. Fernández & Nieves Jiménez & Jorge Jesús López, 2004. "The Shapley value for bicooperative games," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces, Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/56, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Teresa Rodríguez).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.