Sectoral Investment and Capital
AbstractData from the World Bank's Cross-Country Database for Sectoral Investment and Capital. Annual, 1948-1992, for up to 63 countries. Described in World Bank working paper 2013 and an article in the World Bank Economic Review (2000, 14:2, 371-391).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Boston College Department of Economics in its series Instructional Stata datasets for econometrics with number sectinvcap.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Boston College, 140 Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill MA 02467 USA
Web page: http://fmwww.bc.edu/EC/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin, Will & Mitra, Devashish, 1999. "Productivity growth and convergence in agriculture and manufacturing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2171, The World Bank.
- Mundlak, Yair & Larson, Donald F. & Crego, Al, 1997. "Agricultural development : issues, evidence, and consequences," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1811, The World Bank.
- Yair MUNDLAK & Donald F. LARSON & Rita BUTZER, 1999. "Rethinking Within and Between Regressions: The Case of Agricultural Production Functions," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 55-56, pages 475-501.
- Akiyama, T. & Trivedi, P. K., 1987. "Vintage production approach to perennial crop supply : An application to tea in major producing countries," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 133-161.
- Ball, V Eldon, et al, 1993. "The Stock of Capital in European Community Agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 20(4), pages 437-50.
- Anderson, Kym & Bruckner, Markus, 2012.
"Distortions to Agriculture and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
124908, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anderson, Kym & Bruckner, Markus, 2012. "Distortions to agriculture and economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6206, The World Bank.
- Alexei Izyumov & John Vahaly, 2006. "New capital accumulation in transition economies: implications for capital-labor and capital-output ratios," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 63-83, June.
- Fidel Perez-Sebastian & María Dolores Guillo, 2007. "The Role of Land Along the Development Path," 2007 Meeting Papers 585, Society for Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.