Cap reform: modelling supply response subject to the land set-aside
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berndt, Ernst R & Savin, N Eugene, 1975. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing in Singular Equation Systems with Autoregressive Disturbances," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(5-6), pages 937-57, Sept.-Nov.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Ball, V Eldon, et al, 1993. "The Stock of Capital in European Community Agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 20(4), pages 437-50.
- Stéphane Blancard & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2006.
"Short- and Long-Run Credit Constraints in French Agriculture: A Directional Distance Function Framework Using Expenditure-Constrained Profit Functions,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(2), pages 351-364.
- Stéphane Blancard & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2005. "Short- and Long-Run Credit Constraints in French Agriculture: A Directional Distance Function Framework Using Expenditure-Constrained Profit Functions," Working Papers 2005-ECO-02, IESEG School of Management.
- V. Ball & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Jean-Pierre Butault & Richard Nehring, 2001. "Levels of Farm Sector Productivity: An International Comparison," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 5-29, January.
- Sckokai, Paolo, 2001. "The Common Agricultural Policy In Econometric Models," Working Papers 14800, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE.
- Arnade, Carlos A. & Kelch, David R. & Leetmaa, Susan E., 2002. "Supply Response In France, Germany, And The Uk: Technology And Price," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19702, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fezzi, Carlo & Bateman, Ian J., 2009. "Structural Agricultural Land Use Modelling," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51423, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ball, V. Eldon & Moss, Charles B. & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Nehring, Richard F., 2003. "Modeling Supply Response In A Multiproduct Framework Revisited: The Nexus Of Empirics And Economics," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21981, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.