The Influence Of Family Background And Individual Characteristics On Entrance Tests Scores Of Brazilian University Students
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics] in its series Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] with number 092.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Secretaria da ANPEC Rua Tiradentes, 17 - Ingá Niterói, RJ 24210-510 Brazil
Phone: 55 21 2709 7154
Web page: http://www.anpec.org.br
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ralph Stinebrickner & Todd R. Stinebrickner, 2003.
"Working during School and Academic Performance,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 449-472, April.
- Todd R. Stinebrickner & Ralph Stinebrickner, 2000. "Working During School and Academic Performance," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20009, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Todd Stinebrickner & Ralph Stinebrickner, 2001. "Working During School and Academic Performance," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 20011, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Omar Arias & Kevin F. Hallock & Walter Sosa Escudero, 1999.
"Individual Heterogeneity in the Returns to Schooling: Instrumental Variables Quantile Regression using Twins Data,"
Department of Economics, Working Papers
016, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Omar Arias & Walter Sosa-Escudero & Kevin F. Hallock, 2001. "Individual heterogeneity in the returns to schooling: instrumental variables quantile regression using twins data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 7-40.
- Naylor, Robin & Smith, Jeremy, 2002.
"Schooling Effects On Subsequent University Performance : Evidence For The Uk University Population,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
657, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Smith, Jeremy & Naylor, Robin, 2005. "Schooling effects on subsequent university performance: evidence for the UK university population," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 549-562, October.
- Ma, Lingjie & Koenker, Roger, 2006.
"Quantile regression methods for recursive structural equation models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 471-506, October.
- Lingjie Ma & Roger Koenker, 2004. "Quantile regression methods for recursive structural equation models," CeMMAP working papers CWP01/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731.
- Elisa Rose Birch & Paul W. Miller, 2006.
"Student Outcomes At University In Australia: A Quantile Regression Approach ,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 1-17, 03.
- Elisa Rose Birch & Paul W. Miller, 2005. "Student Outcomes at University in Autsralia: A Quantile Regression Approach," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 05-26, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Rosemary Win & Paul W. Miller, 2005. "The Effects of Individual and School Factors on University Students' Academic Performance," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, 03.
- Eide, Eric & Showalter, Mark H., 1998. "The effect of school quality on student performance: A quantile regression approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 345-350, March.
- Alejandra Traferri, 2011. "Gender Differences in Major Choice and College Entrance Probabilities in Brazil," Documentos de Trabajo 403, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Juliana Guimarães & Breno Sampaio, 2008. "Mind the Gap: Evidences from Gender Differences in Scores in Brazil," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211527140, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.