Economic Research Of Interest To Agriculture, 1979-1981
AbstractThis bibliography of Giannini Foundation members' publications, Economic Research of Interest to Agriculture was first issued on May 6, 1951, the eighty-first birthday of A.P. Giannini, and included the Giannini Foundation of Agricultural Economics members' works from 1929 through 1950. The first three issues were compiled and edited by the Giannini Foundation's first librarian, Orpha E. Cummings, 1930-1958. The issues that followed were edited by librarians, Mary Lida Eakin, 1958-1967; Virginia A. Fox, 1967-1980; and Grace Dote, 1970-2001.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics in its series Economic Research of Interest to Agriculture with number 7291.
Date of creation: 1982
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1981. "Sociosystem and ecosystem coevolution in the amazon," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 238-254, September.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Carter, Colin, 1981.
"Futures market efficiency in the soybean complex,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
139R, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Carter, Colin A., 1982. "Futures market efficiency in the soybean complex," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7d48x9qc, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Carter, Colin A. & Hueth, Darrell L. & Mamer, John W. & Schmitz, Andrew, 1981. "Labor Strikes And The Price Of Lettuce," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 6(01), July.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1985. "Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 255-98, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.