Beef Wholesale-Retail Marketing Margins and Concentration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by London School of Economics and Political Science in its journal Economica.
Volume (Year): 46 (1979)
Issue (Month): 183 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald W. Cotterill, 1999. "Market power and the Demsetz quality critique: An evaluation for food retailing," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 101-118.
- Azzam, Azzeddine M., 1998. "Competition in the US meatpacking industry: is it history?," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 107-126, March.
- Chih-ching Yu & John M. Connor, 2002. "The price-concentration relationship in grocery retailing: Retesting Newmark," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 413-426.
- Jumah, Adusei, 2000.
"The Long Run, Market Power and Retail Pricing,"
78, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Johan F.M. Swinnen & Anneleen Vandeplas, 2010.
"Market power and rents in global supply chains,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(s1), pages 109-120, November.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2009. "Market Power and Rents in Global Supply Chains," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53213, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Azzam, Azzeddine M., 1998. "Invited Paper: Competition in the US meatpacking industry: is it history?," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(2), March.
- Griffith, Garry R. & Moore, Walter B., 1991. "Livestock Production Policies And Meat Processing Margins: The Case Of New Zealand, 1967-1988," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(01), April.
- Azzam, Azzeddine M. & Pagoulatos, Emilio & Schroeter, John R., 1988. "Agricultural Price Spreads And Market Performance," Working Papers 115900, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Kyle W. Stiegert & Todd Sharkey, 2007. "Food pricing, competition, and the emerging supercenter format," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 295-312.
- Bruce Marion, 1998. "Competition in Grocery Retailing: The Impact of a New Strategic Group on BLS Price Increases," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 381-399, August.
- Cotterill, Ronald W. & Harper, C. David, 1994. "Market Power and the Demsetz Quality Critique: An Evaluation for Food Retailing," Research Reports 25185, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.