Importance Of The Processed Food Sector For The U.S. Agricultural Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics in its series Trade Research Center Research Discussion Papers with number 29246.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
processed food trade; processed food; U.S. agricultural industry; Agribusiness; Q1; F1;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amponsah, William A. & Adu-Nyako, Kofi & Pick, Daniel H., 1996. "Evaluation Of Export Promotion Programs On Trade Of High-Valued And Processed Food Products: Implications For North Carolina Agribusiness," Working Papers 51209, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Munisamy Gopinath & Terry L. Roe & Mathew D. Shane, 1996. "Competitiveness of U.S. Food Processing: Benefits from Primary Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 1044-1055.
- Lanclos, D. Kent & Hertel, Thomas W. & Devadoss, Stephen, 1996. "Assessing the effects of tariff reform on U.S. food manufacturing industries: the role of imperfect competition and intermediate inputs," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 201-212, August.
- Coyle, William T. & Mark Gehlhar & Thomas W. Hertel & Zhi Wang & Wusheng Yu, 1998.
"Understanding the Determinants of structural Change in World Food Markets,"
GTAP Working Papers
260, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Zhi Wang & Wusheng Yu, 1998. "Understanding the Determinants of Structural Change in World Food Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1051-1061.
- Novakovic, Andrew M. & Doyon, Maurice & Bishop, Phillip M., 1996. "Potential Implications Of Freer Trade For The United States And Canadian Dairy Sectors: A Spatial Analysis," Understanding Canada\United States Dairy Disputes; Proceedings of the 2nd Canada\U.S. Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop-1996 16954, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.