How Did Policy Interventions In Wheat Export Markets In Russia And Ukraine During The Food Crisis 2007/2008 Influence World Market Price Transmission?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA) in its series 50st Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010 with number 93952.
Date of creation: Sep 2010
Date of revision:
International price transmission; wheat market; food crisis; Markov switching error correction model; Russia; Ukraine; Agricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cudjoe, Godsway & Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen, 2008.
"Local impacts of a global crisis: Food price transmission and poverty impacts in Ghana,"
IFPRI discussion papers
842, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cudjoe, Godsway & Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen, 2009. "Local Impacts of a Global Crisis - Food Price Transmission and Poverty Impacts in Ghana," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51089, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stanley R. Thompson & Donggyu Sul & Martin T. Bohl, 2002. "Spatial Market Efficiency and Policy Regime Change: Seemingly Unrelated Error Correction Model Estimation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1042-1053.
- Bernhard Brümmer & Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel & Sergiy Zorya, 2009. "The impact of market and policy instability on price transmission between wheat and flour in Ukraine," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 203-230, June.
- Ulimwengu, John M. & Workneh, Sindu & Paulos, Zelekawork, 2009. "Impact of soaring food price in Ethiopia: Does location matter?," IFPRI discussion papers 846, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-84, March.
- Todd Benson & Samuel Mugarura & Kelly Wanda, 2008. "Impacts in Uganda of rising global food prices: the role of diversified staples and limited price transmission," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 513-524, November.
- Marco Barassi and Atanu Ghoshray, . "Long Run Relationship and Structural Change Between the US and EU Wheat Export Prices," Discussion Papers 05-06, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Stanley R. Thompson & Roland Herrmann & Wolfgang Gohout, 2000. "Agricultural Market Liberalization and Instability of Domestic Agricultural Markets: The Case of the CAP," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 718-726.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.