Agribusiness Concentration, Competition And Nafta
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops in its series Structural Change as a Source of Trade Disputes Under NAFTA; Proceedings of the 7th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop - 2001 with number 16883.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1211 West 22nd St., Suite 216, Oak Brook, IL 60523-2197
Phone: (630) 571-9393
Fax: (630) 571-9580
Web page: http://www.farmfoundation.org/
More information through EDIRC
Agribusiness; International Relations/Trade;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James M. MacDonald, 1987. "Competition and Rail Rates for the Shipment of Corn, Soybeans, and Wheat," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(1), pages 151-163, Spring.
- James M. MacDonald & Michael E. Ollinger, 2000. "Scale Economies and Consolidation in Hog Slaughter," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 334-346.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1977.
"The Gains and Losses from Industrial Concentration,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(2), pages 229-63, October.
- Sam Peltzman, 1977. "The Gains and Losses From Industrial Concentration," NBER Working Papers 0163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Buccola & Fujii Yoko & Xia Yin, 2000. "Size and Productivity in the U.S. Milling and Baking Industries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 865-880.
- King, John L., 2001. "Concentration And Technology In Agricultural Input Industries," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33631, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- James M MacDonald & Michael E Ollinger, 2000. "Scale Economies and Consolidation in Hog Slaughter," Working Papers 00-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Gisser, Micha, 1984. "Price Leadership and Dynamic Aspects of Oligopoly in U.S. Manufacturing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(6), pages 1035-48, December.
- Hennessy, David A. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2000. "Competition and Tying in Agri-Chemical and Seed Markets," Staff General Research Papers 1897, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.