Economic and Financial Determinants of Oil and Gas Exploration Activity
In: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 11472.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cummins, Jason & Hassett, Kevin & Oliner, Stephen, 1997.
"Investment Behavior, Observable Expectations and Internal Funds,"
97-30, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jason G. Cummins & Kevin A. Hassett & Stephen D. Oliner, 2006. "Investment Behavior, Observable Expectations, and Internal Funds," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 796-810, June.
- Jason G. Cummins & Kevin A. Hassett & Stephen D. Oliner, 1999. "Investment behavior, observable expectations, and internal funds," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-27, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- BoyntonIV, Charles E. & Boone, Jeffery P. & Coe, Teddy L., 1999. "Evaluating the exploration efficiency of oil and gas firms using SFAS 69 supplemental disclosures," Journal of Energy Finance & Development, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-27, 06.
- Kenneth Hendricks & Robert H. Porter, 1993. "Determinants of the Timing and Incidence of Exploratory Drilling on Offshort Wildcat Tracts," NBER Working Papers 4605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Glenn Hubbard, 1998.
"Capital-Market Imperfections and Investment,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 193-225, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.