Economic and Financial Determinants of Oil and Gas Exploration Activity
In: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 11472.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jason G. Cummins & Kevin A. Hassett & Stephen D. Oliner, 2006.
"Investment Behavior, Observable Expectations, and Internal Funds,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 796-810, June.
- Jason G. Cummins & Kevin A. Hassett & Stephen D. Oliner, 1999. "Investment behavior, observable expectations, and internal funds," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 1999-27, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cummins, Jason & Hassett, Kevin & Oliner, Stephen, 1997. "Investment Behavior, Observable Expectations and Internal Funds," Working Papers, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University 97-30, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Kenneth Hendricks & Robert H. Porter, 1993. "Determinants of the Timing and Incidence of Exploratory Drilling on Offshort Wildcat Tracts," NBER Working Papers 4605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Finn Roar Aune & Klaus Mohn & Petter Osmundsen & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2007. "Industry restructuring, OPEC response â€“ and oil price formation," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 511, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- BoyntonIV, Charles E. & Boone, Jeffery P. & Coe, Teddy L., 1999. "Evaluating the exploration efficiency of oil and gas firms using SFAS 69 supplemental disclosures," Journal of Energy Finance & Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-27, 06.
- R. Glenn Hubbard, 1997.
"Capital-Market Imperfections and Investment,"
NBER Working Papers
5996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.