Prospects for an Information-Technology-Led Productivity Surge
In: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 2
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10787.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katja Görlitz & Marcus Tamm, 2011.
"Revisiting the Complementarity between Education and Training – The Role of Personality, Working Tasks and Firm Effects,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0307, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Katja Görlitz & Marcus Tamm, 2012. "Revisiting the Complementarity between Education and Training: The Role of Personality, Working Tasks and Firm Effects," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 477, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Görlitz, Katja & Tamm, Marcus, 2012. "Revisiting the Complementarity between Education and Training: The Role of Personality, Working Tasks and Firm Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 6278, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bellmann, Lutz & Pahnke, André, 2006. "Auswirkungen organisatorischen Wandels auf die betriebliche Arbeitsnachfrage (Effects of organisational change on firms' demand for labour)," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 39(2), pages 201-233.
- Timothy Bresnahan & Pai-Ling Yin, 2010.
"Reallocating innovative resources around growth bottlenecks,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(5), pages 1589-1627, October.
- Timothy Bresnahan & Pai-Ling Yin, 2010. "Reallocating Innovative Resources Around Growth Bottlenecks," Discussion Papers 09-022, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:39:i:2:p:201-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sang-Yong Tom Lee & Xiao Jia Guo, 2004. "Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Spillover: A Panel Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 722, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.