First Name: Athula
Last Name: Naranpanawa
RePEc Short-ID: pna416
- Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics
Griffith Business School
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
Phone: (07) 3875-5364
Fax: (07) 3875-7750
Postal: Nathan, Brisbane, Queensland, 4111
Handle: RePEc:edi:segriau (more details at EDIRC)
- Naranpanawa, Athula & Bandara, Jayatilleke S., 2012. "Poverty and growth impacts of high oil prices: Evidence from Sri Lanka," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 102-111.
- Naranpanawa, Athula & Bandara, Jayatilleke S. & Selvanathan, Saroja, 2011.
"Trade and poverty nexus: A case study of Sri Lanka,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 328-346, March.
RePEc:eme:ijsepp:v:39:y:2012:i:11:p:26-50 is not listed on IDEAS
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Naranpanawa, Athula & Bandara, Jayatilleke S. & Selvanathan, Saroja, 2011. "Trade and poverty nexus: A case study of Sri Lanka," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 328-346, March.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Athula Naranpanawa should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.