From market failure to marketing failure: market orientation as the key to deep outreach in microfinance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of International Development.
Volume (Year): 14 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Morduch, J., 1998.
"The Microfinance Schism,"
626, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Wood, Van R. & Bhuian, Shahid & Kiecker, Pamela, 2000. "Market Orientation and Organizational Performance in Not-for-Profit Hospitals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 213-226, June.
- Naumann, Earl & Shannon, Patrick, 1992. "What is customer-driven marketing?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 44-52.
- Lloyd C. Harris, 2001. "Market Orientation and Performance: Objective and Subjective Empirical Evidence from UK Companies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 17-43, 01.
- Billie Jo Zirger & Modesto A. Maidique, 1990. "A Model of New Product Development: An Empirical Test," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(7), pages 867-883, July.
- Kritikos, Alexander S. & Kneiding, Christoph & Germelmann, Claas Christian, 2009.
"Demand Side Analysis of Microlending Markets in Germany,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4292, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Kritikos & Christoph Kneiding & Claas Christian Germelmann, 2009. "Demand Side Analysis of Microlending Markets in Germany," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 229(5), pages 523-543, October.
- Alexander S. Kritikos & Christoph Kneiding & Claas Christian Germelmann, 2009. "Demand Side Analysis of Microlending Markets in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 903, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- David W. Mushinski & Kathleen A. Pickering, 2007. "Heterogeneity in informal sector mitigation of micro-enterprise credit rationing," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 567-581.
- Katie Wright & James Copestake, 2004. "Impact assessment of microfinance using qualitative data: communicating between social scientists and practitioners using the QUIP," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 355-367.
- Copestake, James, 2007. "Mainstreaming Microfinance: Social Performance Management or Mission Drift?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1721-1738, October.
- Copestake, James & Johnson, Susan & Wright, Katie, 2002. "Impact Assessment of Microfinance: Towards a New Protocol for Collection and Analysis of Qualitative Data," Working Papers 23746, University of Sussex, Imp-Act: Improving the Impact of Microfinance on Poverty: Action Research Program.
- Jean-François Maystadt, 2004. "Microfinance au Nord : Un effet de mode importé du Sud ?," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 126(2), pages 69-82.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.