Market Orientation and Performance: Objective and Subjective Empirical Evidence from UK Companies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 38 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorraine Uhlaner & Roberto Floren & Jurgen Geerlings, 2007. "Owner Commitment and Relational Governance in the Privately-Held Firm: An Empirical Study," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 275-293, October.
- Marta Berent-Braun & Lorraine Uhlaner, 2012. "Family governance practices and teambuilding: paradox of the enterprising family," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 103-119, January.
- Langerak, F., 2002. "What is the Predictive Power of Market Orientation?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-88-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Wong, Hiu-Kan & Ellis, Paul D., 2007. "Is market orientation affected by the product life cycle?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 145-156, June.
- Gary Woller, 2002. "From market failure to marketing failure: market orientation as the key to deep outreach in microfinance," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 305-324.
- He, Xinming & Wei, Yingqi, 2011. "Linking market orientation to international market selection and international performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 535-546, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.