Market-oriented organizations in an emerging economy: A study of missing links
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 56 (2003)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Slater, Stanley F. & Narver, John C., 2000. "The Positive Effect of a Market Orientation on Business Profitability: A Balanced Replication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 69-73, April.
- Uma Sekaran, 1983. "Methodological and Theoretical Issues and Advancements in Cross-Cultural Research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 14(2), pages 61-73, June.
- Holt, David H., 1997. "A comparative study of values among Chinese and U.S. entrepreneurs: Pragmatic convergence between contrasting cultures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 483-505, November.
- Alan J Dubinsky & Ronald E Michaels & Masaaki Kotabe & Chae Un Lim & Hee-Cheol Moon, 1992. "Influence of Role Stress on Industrial Salespeople's Work Outcomes in the United States, Japan and Korea," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(1), pages 77-99, March.
- Hooley, Graham & Cox, Tony & Fahy, John & Shipley, David & Beracs, Jozsef & Fonfara, Krzysztof & Snoj, Boris, 2000. "Market Orientation in the Transition Economies of Central Europe:: Tests of the Narver and Slater Market Orientation Scales," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 273-285, December.
- Wood, Van R. & Bhuian, Shahid & Kiecker, Pamela, 2000. "Market Orientation and Organizational Performance in Not-for-Profit Hospitals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 213-226, June.
- Bhuian, Shahid N., 1998. "An Empirical Examination of Market Orientation in Saudi Arabian Manufacturing Companies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 13-25, September.
- Morris, Michael H. & Paul, Gordon W., 1987. "The relationship between entrepreneurship and marketing in established firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 247-259.
- Webb, Dave & Webster, Cynthia & Krepapa, Areti, 2000. "An Exploration of The Meaning and Outcomes of a Customer-Defined Market Orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 101-112, May.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M & Baumgartner, Hans, 1998. " Assessing Measurement Invariance in Cross-National Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 78-90, June.
- Harris, Lloyd C. & Ogbonna, Emmanuel, 2001. "Strategic human resource management, market orientation, and organizational performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 157-166, February.
- Atuahene-Gima, Kwaku, 1996. "Market orientation and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 93-103, February.
- Gary H. Jefferson & Thomas G. Rawski, 1994. "Enterprise Reform in Chinese Industry," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 47-70, Spring.
- Danny Miller, 1983. "The Correlates of Entrepreneurship in Three Types of Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 770-791, July.
- Danny Miller & Peter H. Friesen, 1984. "A Longitudinal Study of the Corporate Life Cycle," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(10), pages 1161-1183, October.
- Tan, Justin, 2001. "Innovation and risk-taking in a transitional economy: A comparative study of chinese managers and entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 359-376, July.
- Guo, Chiquan, 2004. "Marketing research: Cui bono?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 33-38.
- Hau, Le Nguyen & Evangelista, Felicitas & Thuy, Pham Ngoc, 2013. "Does it pay for firms in Asia's emerging markets to be market oriented? Evidence from Vietnam," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2412-2417.
- Liu, Yi & Li, Yuan & Xue, Jiaqi, 2011. "Ownership, strategic orientation and internationalization in emerging markets," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 381-393, July.
- Ing. Eva Tomaskova, 2009. "The Current Methods of Measurement of Market Orientation," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 135-150.
- Zhao, Y. Lisa & Di Benedetto, C. Anthony, 2013. "Designing service quality to survive: Empirical evidence from Chinese new ventures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1098-1107.
- Abdul Alem Mohammed & Basri bin Rashid, 2012. "Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in Hotel Industry: A framework Proposal on the Relationship among CRM Dimensions, Marketing Capabilities and Hotel Performance," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 220-230.
- Elg, Ulf, 2005. "A study of inter-firm market orientation dimensions in Swedish, British and Italian supplier-retailer relationships," Working Paper Series 2005/6, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Lascu, Dana-Nicoleta & Manrai, Lalita A. & Manrai, Ajay K. & Kleczek, Ryszard, 2006. "Interfunctional dynamics and firm performance: A comparison between firms in Poland and the United States," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 641-659, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.