Cross-cultural reliability and validity of a scale to measure firm entrepreneurial orientation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 12 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Danny Miller & Peter H. Friesen, 1978. "Archetypes of Strategy Formulation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(9), pages 921-933, May.
- Danny Miller, 1983. "The Correlates of Entrepreneurship in Three Types of Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 770-791, July.
- Robert A. Burgelman, 1983. "Corporate Entrepreneurship and Strategic Management: Insights from a Process Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(12), pages 1349-1364, December.
- Bostjan Antoncic & Cezar Scarlat, 2008. "Corporate Entrepreneurship Performance: Slovenia and Romania," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 3(1), pages 15-38.
- Williams, Christopher & Lee, Soo Hee, 2009. "Resource allocations, knowledge network characteristics and entrepreneurial orientation of multinational corporations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1376-1387, October.
- Hulbert, Bev & Gilmore, Audrey & Carson, David, 2013. "Sources of opportunities used by growth minded owner managers of small and medium sized enterprises," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 293-303.
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Garvis, Dennis M., 2000. "International corporate entrepreneurship and firm performance: The moderating effect of international environmental hostility," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 469-492.
- repec:eco:journ4:2014-01-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Coviello, Nicole E. & Jones, Marian V., 2004. "Methodological issues in international entrepreneurship research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 485-508, July.
- Wiklund, Johan & Shepherd, Dean, 2005. "Entrepreneurial orientation and small business performance: a configurational approach," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-91, January.
- Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam & Foo, Maw Der & Leung, Aegean, 2009.
"Entrepreneurial intentions: The influence of organizational and individual factors,"
16195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam & Foo, Maw Der & Leung, Aegean, 2011. "Entrepreneurial intentions: The influence of organizational and individual factors," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 124-136, January.
- R. Lamadrid & A. Heene & X. Gellynck, 2008. "Rewiring Business Firms through an Entrepreneurial-Oriented Strategy Making," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/499, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Pierre Erasmus & Retha Scheepers, 2008. "The Relationship Between Entrepreneurial Intensity and Shareholder Value Creation," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 6(3), pages 229-256.
- Mustafa Fedai CAVUS & Murat KOC & Alptug AKSOY, 2014. "Entrepreneurial Behaviors: Are the People Restricted by Knowledge Inertia?," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 4(1), pages 42-48.
- Hansen, John D. & Deitz, George D. & Tokman, Mert & Marino, Louis D. & Weaver, K. Mark, 2011. "Cross-national invariance of the entrepreneurial orientation scale," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 61-78, January.
- Weismeier-Sammer, Daniela, 2011. "Entrepreneurial behavior in family firms: A replication study," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 128-138.
- Martine Spence & Jouhaina Ben Boubaker Gherib & Viviane Ondoua Biwolé, 2011. "Sustainable Entrepreneurship: Is Entrepreneurial will Enough? A North–South Comparison," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(3), pages 335-367, March.
- Antoncic, Bostjan & Hisrich, Robert D., 2001. "Intrapreneurship: Construct refinement and cross-cultural validation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 495-527, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.