An Empirical Examination of Market Orientation in Saudi Arabian Manufacturing Companies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 43 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Langerak, F., 2002. "What is the Predictive Power of Market Orientation?," Research Paper ERS-2002-88-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Hadi Veis & Ahmad Rezvanfar & Yoosef Hejazi, 2006. "Impact of Organizational Learning on Market Orientation of Higher Education Agriculture Departments," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 11(1), pages 93-114, winter.
- Chi, Ting & Sun, Yao, 2013. "Development of firm export market oriented behavior: Evidence from an emerging economy," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 339-350.
- Wong, Hiu-Kan & Ellis, Paul D., 2007. "Is market orientation affected by the product life cycle?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 145-156, June.
- Fritz, Wolfgang, 2004. "Über Tautologien, gesicherte Erkenntnisse und ein problematisches Wissenschaftsverständnis: Eine Antwort auf die Kritik von Alexander Nicolai und Alfred Kieser," Working Papers 04/06, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Marketing.
- Lee, Keon Bong & Wong, Veronica, 2012. "Organizational coordination, development proficiency, and on-time completion of development and international rollout: A contingency analysis of external environments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 389-401.
- Liu, Sandra S. & Luo, Xueming & Shi, Yi-Zheng, 2003. "Market-oriented organizations in an emerging economy: A study of missing links," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 481-491, June.
- Tse, Alan C. B. & Sin, Leo Y. M. & Yau, Oliver H. M. & Lee, Jenny S. Y. & Chow, Raymond, 2003. "Market orientation and business performance in a Chinese business environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 227-239, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.