The relationship between entrepreneurship and marketing in established firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 2 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiit Elenurm & Ruth Alas, 2008. "Features of Successful Entrepreneurs in Estonia," Working Papers 169, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Powpaka, Samart, 2006. "How market orientation affects female service employees in Thailand," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 54-61, January.
- Bhuian, Shahid N. & Menguc, Bulent & Bell, Simon J., 2005. "Just entrepreneurial enough: the moderating effect of entrepreneurship on the relationship between market orientation and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 9-17, January.
- Omar Merlo & Seigyoung Auh, 2009. "The effects of entrepreneurial orientation, market orientation, and marketing subunit influence on firm performance," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 295-311, September.
- Morris, Michael H. & Sexton, Donald L., 1996. "The concept of entrepreneurial intensity: Implications for company performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 5-13, May.
- Dobni, Dawn & Ritchie, J. R. Brent & Zerbe, Wilf, 2000. "Organizational Values: The Inside View of Service Productivity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 91-107, February.
- Lumpkin, G. T. & Dess, Gregory G., 2001. "Linking two dimensions of entrepreneurial orientation to firm performance: The moderating role of environment and industry life cycle," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 429-451, September.
- Natário, Maria Manuela & Almeida Couto, João Pedro & Couto de Sousa, Maura Helena, 2012. "Innovation Processes of SMEs in Less Favoured Municipalities of Portugal," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 22, pages 81-103.
- Raju, P.S. & Lonial, Subhash C. & Crum, Michael D., 2011. "Market orientation in the context of SMEs: A conceptual framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(12), pages 1320-1326.
- Srivastava, Abhishek & Lee, Hun, 2005. "Predicting order and timing of new product moves: the role of top management in corporate entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 459-481, July.
- Sorrentino, Mario & Williams, Mary L., 1995. "Relatedness and corporate venturing: Does it really matter?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 59-73, January.
- Wood, Van R. & Bhuian, Shahid & Kiecker, Pamela, 2000. "Market Orientation and Organizational Performance in Not-for-Profit Hospitals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 213-226, June.
- Casillas, José C. & Moreno, Ana M. & Barbero, José L., 2011. "Entrepreneurial orientation of family firms: Family and environmental dimensions," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 90-100, June.
- Liu, Sandra S. & Luo, Xueming & Shi, Yi-Zheng, 2003. "Market-oriented organizations in an emerging economy: A study of missing links," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 481-491, June.
- Rosli Mahmood & Rosni Abdul Wahid, 2012. "Applying Corporate Entrepreneurship To Bank Performance In Malaysia," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship, Global Research Agency, vol. 3(1), pages 68-82, July.
- Carlo Vallini & Christian Simoni, 2009. "Market-Driven Management as Entrepreneurial Approach," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.