Impact Assessment of Microfinance: Towards a New Protocol for Collection and Analysis of Qualitative Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Sussex, Imp-Act: Improving the Impact of Microfinance on Poverty: Action Research Program in its series Working Papers with number 23746.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hulme, David, 2000. "Impact Assessment Methodologies for Microfinance: Theory, Experience and Better Practice," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 79-98, January.
- John Hudson & Philip Jones, 2003. "International trade in 'quality goods': signalling problems for developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(8), pages 999-1013.
- J. Copestake & S. Bhalotra & S. Johnson, 2001. "Assessing the Impact of Microcredit: A Zambian Case Study," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 81-100.
- Ana Marr, 2002. "Studying group dynamics: an alternative analytical framework for the study of microfinance impacts on poverty reduction," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 511-534.
- Gary Woller, 2002. "From market failure to marketing failure: market orientation as the key to deep outreach in microfinance," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 305-324.
- Cohen, Monique & Wright, Katie, 2003. "Managing Client Information: Feedback Loop Lessons From Latin America," Occasional Papers 23744, University of Sussex, Imp-Act: Improving the Impact of Microfinance on Poverty: Action Research Program.
- Copestake, James, 2002. "Unfinished Business: The Need for More Effective Microfinance Exit Monitoring," Working Papers 23752, University of Sussex, Imp-Act: Improving the Impact of Microfinance on Poverty: Action Research Program.
- Mohummed Shofi Ullah Mazumder & Lu Wencong, 2013. "Micro-Credit and Poverty Reduction: A Case of Bangladesh," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(3), pages 403-417.
- Katie Wright & James Copestake, 2004. "Impact assessment of microfinance using qualitative data: communicating between social scientists and practitioners using the QUIP," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 355-367.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.