Testing export exogeneity in Taiwan: further evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor and Francis Journals in its journal Applied Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 7 (2000)
Issue (Month): 9 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/routledge/13504851.html
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Engle, Robert F. & Hendry, David F., 1993.
"Testing superexogeneity and invariance in regression models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1-2), pages 119-139, March.
- Engle, R. & Hendry, D., 1990. "Testing Super Exogeneity And Invariance In Regression Models," Economics Series Working Papers 99100, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jeroen J.M. Kremers & Neil R. Ericsson & Juan J. Dolado, 1992.
"The power of cointegration tests,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
431, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dolado, Juan José & Ericsson, N.R. & Kremers, J.J.M., 1992. "The Power of Cointegration Tests," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/3319, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Fischer, Andreas M, 1993. "Is Money Really Exogenous? Testing for Weak Exogeneity in Swiss Money Demand," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 248-58, May.
- Miller, Stephen M, 1991. "Monetary Dynamics: An Application of Cointegration and Error-Correction Modeling," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(2), pages 139-54, May.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985.
"Understanding Spurious Regressions in Econometrics,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
757, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1986. "Understanding spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 311-340, December.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Gonzalo, Jesus, 1994.
"Five alternative methods of estimating long-run equilibrium relationships,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 203-233.
- Gonzalo, Jesús, . "Five alternative methods of estimating long-run equilibrium relationships," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/731, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Roger Perman, 1991. "Cointegration: An Introduction to the Literature," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 3-30, September.
- Ahmad, Jaleel & Harnhirun, Somchai, 1995. "Unit roots and cointegration in estimating causality between exports and economic growth: Empirical evidence from the ASEAN countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 329-334, September.
- Inder, Brett, 1993. "Estimating long-run relationships in economics : A comparison of different approaches," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 53-68.
- Johansen, S., 1991.
"Testing Weak Exogeneity and the Order of Cointegration in UK Money Demand Data,"
78, Helsinki - Department of Economics.
- Johansen, Soren, 1992. "Testing weak exogeneity and the order of cointegration in UK money demand data," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 313-334, June.
- Engle, Robert F. & Yoo, Byung Sam, 1987. "Forecasting and testing in co-integrated systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 143-159, May.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- DeJong, David N., 1992. "Co-integration and trend-stationarity in macroeconomic time series : Evidence from the likelihood function," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 347-370, June.
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Dierk Herzer, 2007.
"Manufacturing exports, mining exports and growth: cointegration and causality analysis for Chile (1960-2001),"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 153-167.
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Dierk Herzer, 2005. "Manufacturing Exports, Mining Exports and Growth: Cointegration and Causality Analysis for Chile (1960 - 2001)," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 497, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Dierk Herzer, 2005. "Manufacturing exports, mining exports and growth: cointegration and causality analysis for Chile (1960-2001)," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 104, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2007.
"A Multivariate Causality Analysis of Export and Growth for Turkey,"
3565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferda Halicioglu, 2007. "A Multivariate Causality Analysis of Export and Growth for Turkey," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2007_05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Choong Chee Keong & Zulkornain Yusop & Venus Khim-Sen Liew, 2003. "Export-led Growth Hypothesis in Malaysia: An Application of Two- Stage Least Square Technique," International Finance 0308002, EconWPA.
- Bassam Abual-Foul, 2004. "Testing the export-led growth hypothesis: evidence from Jordan," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 393-396.
- Xu, Yongdeng, 2013. "Weak exogeneity in the financial point processes," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2013/6, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Ibrahim, Mansor H., 2002. "An Empirical Note on the Export-Led Growth Hypothesis: The Case of Malaysia," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 32(2), pages 221-232, June Spec.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.