Do Multinational Enterprises Relocate Employment to Low-Wage Regions? Evidence from European Multinationals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of World Economics.
Volume (Year): 142 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hindenburgufer 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 1996.
"Globalization, Outsourcing, and Wage Inequality,"
NBER Working Papers
5424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nickell, Stephen & Wadhwani, Sushil B, 1989.
"Employment Determination in British Industry: Investigations Using Micro-Data,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
320, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nickell, Stephen & Wadhwani, Sushil, 1991. "Employment Determination in British Industry: Investigations Using Micro-data," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(5), pages 955-69, October.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Raymond J. Mataloni & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2001.
"Expansion Strategies of U.S. Multinational Firms,"
0012, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- John W. Budd & Jozef Konings & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2005.
"Wages and International Rent Sharing in Multinational Firms,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 87(1), pages 73-84, February.
- John W. Budd & Jozef Konings & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2002. "Wages and International Rent Sharing in Multinational Firms," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 522, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Budd, John W. & Konings, Jozef & Slaughter, Matthew J., 2002. "Wages and International Rent Sharing in Multinational Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 560, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Braconier, Henrik & Ekholm, Karolina, 1999.
"Swedish Multinationals and Competition from High- and Low-Wage Locations,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2323, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Braconier, Henrik & Ekholm, Karolina, 2000. "Swedish Multinationals and Competition from High- and Low-Wage Locations," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 448-61, August.
- Braconier, Henrik & Ekholm, Karolina, 1999. "Swedish Multinationals and Competition from High- and Low-Wage Locations," Working Paper Series 523, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Hans-Peter Lankes & A. J. Venables, 1996. "Foreign direct investment in economic transition: the changing pattern of investments," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(2), pages 331-347, October.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bond, Stephen, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 277-97, April.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.