The Impact of Religion on Women Empowerment as a Millennium Development Goal in Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 107 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rena, Ravinder & N, Narayana, 2006. "Gender Empowerment In Africa: An Analysis Of Women Participation In Eritrean Economy," MPRA Paper 11081, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Ambe J. Njoh, 1998. "The Political Economy of Urban Land Reforms in a Post-Colonial State," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 408-424, 09.
- Engelland, Brian T., 2014. "Religion, humanism, marketing, and the consumption of socially responsible products, services, and ideas: Introduction to a special topic section," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 1-4.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2012. "Women empowerment in Portuguese rural municipalities: Outcomes from a project," EconStor Preprints 64806, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Chaudhuri, Sanjukta, 2013. "A Life Course Model of Human Rights Realization, Female Empowerment, and Gender Inequality in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 55-70.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.