An axiomatization of the Nash bargaining solution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 29 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomson, William, 1994.
"Cooperative models of bargaining,"
Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,
in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 35, pages 1237-1284
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Eyal Winter & Oscar Volij & Nir Dagan, 2002.
"A characterization of the Nash bargaining solution,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 811-823.
- Nir Dagan & Oscar Volij & Eyal Winter, 2000. "A Characterization of the Nash Bargaining Solution," Economic theory and game theory 018, Nir Dagan, revised 21 Sep 2000.
- Nir Dagan & Oscar Volij & Eyal Winter, 2001. "A Characterization of the Nash Bargaining Solution," Economic theory and game theory 013, Oscar Volij.
- Volij, Oscar & Dagan, Nir & Winter, Eyal, 2002. "A Characterization of the Nash Bargaining Solution," Staff General Research Papers 5259, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chun, Youngsub, 1990. "Minimal cooperation in bargaining," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 311-316, December.
- Damme, E.E.C. van & Peters, H., 1991. "Characterizing the Nash and Raiffa bargaining solutions by disagreement point axioms," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154419, Tilburg University.
- Kalai, Ehud & Smorodinsky, Meir, 1975. "Other Solutions to Nash's Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 513-18, May.
- Chun, Youngsub & Thomson, William, 1990.
"Nash solution and uncertain disagreement points,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 213-223, September.
- Shiran Rachmilevitch, 2011. "A characterization of the Kalai–Smorodinsky bargaining solution by disagreement point monotonicity," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 691-696, November.
- Anbarci, Nejat & Sun, Ching-jen, 2013.
"Robustness of intermediate agreements and bargaining solutions,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 367-376.
- Nejat Anbarci & Ching-jen Sun, 2009. "Robustness of Intermediate Agreements and Bargaining Solutions," Economics Series 2009_14, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Nejat Anbarci & Ching-jen Sun, 2012. "Robustness of Intermediate Agreements and Bargaining Solutions," Economics Series 2012_7, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Rachmilevitch, Shiran, 2012. "The Nash Bargaining Solution and Interpersonal Utility Comparisons," Working Papers WP2012/1, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 06 Feb 2012.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.