A continuous double implementation of the constrained Walras equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Design.
Volume (Year): 2 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10058/index.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Peleg, B., 1994. "A Continuous Double Implementation of the Constrained Walras Equilibrium," Papers 94-26, Cornell - Department of Economics.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schmeidler, David, 1980. "Walrasian Analysis via Strategic Outcome Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(7), pages 1585-93, November.
- Peleg, B., 1995.
"Double Implementation of the Lindahl Equilibrium by a Continuous Mechanism,"
9524, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Bezalel Peleg, 1996. "Double implementation of the Lindahl equilibrium by a continuous mechanism," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 311-324, December.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2002. "Implementation of Walrasian Allocations in Economies with Infinite Dimension Commodity Spaces," MPRA Paper 41228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Corchon & Simon Wilkie, 1996. "Double implementation of the ratio correspondence by a market mechanism," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 325-337, December.
- David P�rez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2002. "Choosing Wisely: A Multibidding Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1577-1587, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.