International macroeconomic interdependence and imports of oil in a small open economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Portuguese Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 10 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10258/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul R. Bergin, 2004.
"How Well Can the New Open Economy Macroeconomics Explain the Exchange Rate and Current Account?,"
NBER Working Papers
10356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bergin, Paul R., 2006. "How well can the New Open Economy Macroeconomics explain the exchange rate and current account?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 675-701, August.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo, 2006.
"Openness and the Case for Flexible Exchange Rates,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5612, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Campbell Leith & Simon Wren-Lewis, 2002.
"Taylor Rules in the Open Economy,"
0203, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Shiu-Sheng, 2009. "Oil price pass-through into inflation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 126-133, January.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Paolo Pesenti, 2001.
"International Dimensions of Optimal Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
8230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Pesenti, Paolo, 2005. "International dimensions of optimal monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 281-305, March.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Pesenti, Paolo, 2002. "International Dimensions of Optimal Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 3349, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Paolo Pesenti, 2001. "International dimensions of optimal monetary policy," Staff Reports 124, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Garcia-Cebro, Juan A. & Varela-Santamaria, Ramon, 2007. "Raw materials world price changes and exchange rates in a small open economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 132-139, April.
- Jian Wang, 2007.
"Home bias, exchange rate disconnect, and optimal exchange rate policy,"
0701, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Wang, Jian, 2010. "Home bias, exchange rate disconnect, and optimal exchange rate policy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 55-78, February.
- Winkler, Roland C. & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2006. "Anticipated Raw Materials Price Shocks and Monetary Policy Response - A New Keynesian Approach," Economics Working Papers 2006,19, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- María Dolores Guilló & Antonia Díaz & Luis A. Puch, 2002.
"Costly Capital Reallocation And Enery Use,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2002-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Antonia Díaz & Luis A. Puch & María D. Guilló, 2001. "Costly capital reallocation and energy use," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0111, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Luis A. Puch & Antonia Díaz & María D. Guilló, 2001. "Costly Capital Reallocation And Energy Use," Economics Working Papers we015215, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
- Alfredo Pereira & Rui Pereira, 2013.
"Fossil fuel prices and the economic and budgetary challenges of a small energy-importing economy: the case of Portugal,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 181-214, December.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui M. Pereira, 2012. "Fossil Fuel Prices and the Economic and Budgetary Challenges of a Small Energy-Importing Economy: The Case of Portugal," Working Papers 115, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.