Comparing Forecasts of the Global Impacts of Climate Change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change.
Volume (Year): 9 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Sanghi, Apurva, 2001. "The effect of development on the climate sensitivity of agriculture," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 85-101, February.
- John K. Horowitz & John Quiggin, 1999. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 1044-1045, September.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Nordhaus, William, 1996. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1312-15, December.
- Roy Darwin, 1999. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 1049-1052, September.
- Cline, William R, 1996. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1309-11, December.
- Robert Mendelsohn & William D. Nordhaus & Daigee Shaw, 1993. "Measuring the Impact of Global Warming in Agriculture," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1045, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Beach, Robert H. & Thomson, Allison M. & McCarl, Bruce A., 2010. "Climate Change Impacts On Us Agriculture," Proceedings Issues, 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart- Hohenheim, Germany 91393, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2008. "How will climate change shift agro-ecological zones and impact African agriculture ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4717, The World Bank.
- Jepkemei, Busienei Vivian, 2010. "Potential Economic Value Of Carbon Sequestration In Kakamega Forest And Surrounding Farms," Research Theses 117803, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Füssel, Hans-Martin, 2010. "Global maps of climate change impacts on the favourability for human habitation and economic activity," MPRA Paper 29888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fleischer, Aliza & Lichtman, Ivgenia & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2008.
"Climate change, irrigation, and Israeli agriculture: Will warming be harmful?,"
Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 508-515, April.
- Fleischer, Aliza & Lichtman, Ivgenia & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2007. "Climate change, irrigation, and Israeli agriculture : will warming be harmful ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4135, The World Bank.
- Molua, Ernest L. & Benhin, James & Kabubo-Mariara, Jane & Ouedraogo, Mathieu & El-Marsafawy, Samia, 0. "Global climate change and vulnerability of African agriculture: implications for resilience and sustained productive capacity," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, vol. 49.
- Naeem Akram, 2012. "Is climate change hindering economic growth of Asian economies?," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 19(2), pages 1-18, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.